PDA

View Full Version : yes, ANOTHER pandora help thread (please?)

PlagueMusic
February 10th, 2008, 07:05
i've attempted over 4 hours of installing pandora and im on the brink of quitting, ive done the tiff and GTA exploit but this exploit is really hard for me.

the question is HOW do i make and create a pandora jigkick battery and memory stick, and then later turn it back to the original battery

i have 2 psps, one with 3.80 M33 (YES, CUSTOM), and another with BRICKED 3.71 M33, a 4gb mem and 2gb mem, computer with vista and another one with XP, i PREFERIBLY (PLEASE NOT PREFERIBLY) would prefer using vista.

please don't link me to the search function, i've tried many threads and guides, none have helped. yes i am psp intelligent, i've been here since day one. i just need human to human help.

mike_jmg
February 10th, 2008, 09:00
Search for a GUI named Despertar V4 by Mr dune, it installs everything you need on the memory stick.
I had a link for v3 but it no longer works

PlagueMusic
February 10th, 2008, 22:05
how about dark_alex's despertar becuase i cant find mr. dune's

hodgy47
February 11th, 2008, 01:30
If your using vista download the upms installer it does it all from a cfw psp dead easy!. Get it here - http://www.upms-project.com/

PlagueMusic
February 11th, 2008, 07:14
okay all files are up and ready, (used Pandora_s_Jigstick___Magic_Memory_Card_Installer) but i have no GUI giving me options

hodgy47
February 11th, 2008, 17:38
If your using ths on the slim, you may have used the version with no display driver, also if its on slim you cant use the one that downgrades to 1.50 cos slims dont support 1.50 and so it wont work, If thisis on fat you have written the card wrong or are using a fake card as fakes give big problems with pandora, and dont use a card over 4gig, 512 or 1gig are best.

PlagueMusic
February 11th, 2008, 23:01
if it has no display how will i know it is working like will the mem light be blinking? when i put in the battery it automatically turns on so does that mean the battery is good to go?

Wally
February 11th, 2008, 23:35
the battery is good to go, yes.

You'd be better off using the latest Pandora's GUI or despar w/e 4

PlagueMusic
February 12th, 2008, 03:24
so how i will know its working if theres no gui?
or how and where can i get a gui

kryst abegnalie
February 14th, 2008, 05:03
UPMS installs all you need in your memstick, just follow the readme for the installation

PlagueMusic
February 15th, 2008, 10:08
kk this is what i used
formated mem stick from xmb (4gb real)
deleted default made folders, dragged UPMS and updates in
then in UPMS i used
1. sleep fix
2. pandorized
3. slow method (didnt have the UPDATE.PBP file but hade 150,371,380)

and after all is done i put the memory stick in first then the battery (battery booted itself) and no GUI, and turned off in 3 minutes

WHAT AM I DOING WRONG!?!?!

hodgy47
February 15th, 2008, 17:19
You didnt have the UPDATE.PBP file, of course you did its just the 1.50.PBP re-named.

Format memstick and run again dont use the sleep fix.