PDA

View Full Version : 1.5 Kernel support for >4GB MS on almost all DA Custom Firmware -PHAT PSP only

MicroNut
February 10th, 2008, 09:06
via Dark_AleX

mspatch.prx
1.5 Kernel support for >4GB MS on almost all DA Custom Firmware.

In 2.71 SE-3.03 OE-B there is no support in recovery, only in homebrew.
Support in the rest of firmwares is complete.

This prx is used to make >4GB memory sticks compatible with all things that use a 1.50 kernel.
It will be added in a future version of DC along with a new ipl that will not require mspformat.

3.71M33 & 3.80M33
Copy mspatch.prx to /km folder
In all pspbtcnf*.txt files add the following line "/kd/mspatch.prx" after the line "/kd/msstor.prx".

2.71SE-3.52M33
Copy mspatch.prx to /kd folder
In all pspbtcnf*.txt files add the following line "/kd/mspatch.prx" after the line "/kd/msstor.prx".

This was posted by DA in another forum.
I have re-written it, Blame me if I chewed it up.

Here is the quote from the original post:

It will be added in a future version of DC along with a new ipl that will not require mspformat.

Anyways, here i leave you this prx.
Copy it to /kd folder; and in all pspbtcnf*.txt file, add the following line "/kd/mspatch.prx" after the line "/kd/msstor.prx".
This prx can also be used to compatibilize the big cards with all things that use a 1.50 kernel (the addons of 3.71-3.80, the 1.5 kernel part of 2.71SE-3.52M33) using the same process described. (copying to km instead of kd in 3.71-3.80 addons)

jamotto
February 10th, 2008, 09:26
Awesome news! :thumbup:

popotz
February 10th, 2008, 11:54
It's wrong

3.71M33-3.90M33

2.71SE-3.52M33

MicroNut
February 10th, 2008, 12:37
It's wrong

3.71M33-3.90M33

2.71SE-3.52M33

Thanks I was trying to make sense of what I was reading.
Thats why I posted the original quote from DA.
I have corrected.

He does say: (copying to km instead of kd in 3.71-3.80 addons)