PDA

View Full Version : this xuphorz, what's up? (not truly off-topic)

xphorz
August 10th, 2005, 15:47
hey

in case any of u are wondering, my other account is banned cause I was on vacation and didn't want my "friend" to steal the account and get it truly banned, blamming me.

did anyone do anything with my account? or someone go insane trying to get me banned (somehow)? I've looked through the posts and haven't seen anything of anyone doing that. it seems like hew ould've done someything to me, that why i'm asking :)

parabolee
August 10th, 2005, 15:50
why didn't you just change the password?

xphorz
August 10th, 2005, 16:00
he has a password finder for internet browsers.
he could've come over here (he has a key to feed our pets), and stole my password, then posted something vulgar for me

quzar
August 10th, 2005, 16:05
you know, this is the second time you do this. at some point when you slip up this can SOOOOO be held against you as ban evasion.

xphorz
August 10th, 2005, 16:07
huh?

quzar, what?

ask wraggster yourself, i purposfully banned myself to avoid my "friend" from trying to truly ban my account

Bloodsack
August 10th, 2005, 19:13
Where's the X pic Image dude?

xphorz
August 10th, 2005, 19:20
Where's the X pic Image dude?
if you want my avator on a temp account, ok

what's going on??
why doesn't anyone believe me?

Bloodsack
August 10th, 2005, 19:59
if you want my avator on a temp account, ok

what's going on??
why doesn't anyone believe me?

All back to normal.

xphorz
August 10th, 2005, 20:08
now i'm confused :confused:
are you on my side or not?

could someone tell me what happened?
i don't see anything on the forums that indicates something bad, so what's going on?

xuphorz
August 10th, 2005, 21:17
nvm, i back, wraggster unbanned me
it's good to be back :D

shizzle
August 12th, 2005, 21:40
You Let A Theif In Your House. You Are Fuvking Insane.

parabolee
August 12th, 2005, 21:47
Yeah he stole your account and got you banned AND then stole your PSP and you give him keys to your house!!!

Better idea! CHANGE THE LOCKS AND NEVER SPEAK TO HIM AGAIN!!!!!!

xuphorz
August 12th, 2005, 22:09
uh, i didn't let him in my house, he's the only family my family trusts, my mom and dad gave him the key because we had to feed our pets, and he was willing to do it. (i wodner why :rolleyes: )

yah_mon
August 14th, 2005, 07:20
you should get some hidden cameras. They arent that expensive, even the small. You got 3 PSPs anyway!!