PDA

View Full Version : The Bible on the Nintendo DS

wraggster
February 12th, 2008, 18:03
via drunkencoders (http://www.drunkencoders.com/)

Here is an excellent homebrew bible application for the Nintendo DS. This software has been created for ease of use, and allows you to quickly switch from one verse or book to another. Speaking of books, there are five different translations available: KJV, ASV, BBE, WEB, and NET.

http://moonbooks.net/moonbooks/news.php?item.252.12

cjrea3
February 20th, 2008, 16:18
where can i download this book at i really want it 4 my ds

stevieola
April 9th, 2008, 04:53
****ing idiot

cutterjohn
April 9th, 2008, 16:28
I guess they even let thumpers play video games IF they can also use it to read the bible.

Akoi Meexx
April 9th, 2008, 19:07
I guess they even let thumpers play video games IF they can also use it to read the bible.

So much for tolerance.

FuturePkz
July 2nd, 2008, 22:18
this christ be with you... BITCH!

isoptera4
July 2nd, 2008, 23:49
People aren't tolerant of Hitler so why should the evils of religion be immune from intolerance.

rudster
July 3rd, 2008, 00:17
lol, who wants a bible on their ds? gaming is all about mindless violence

Eviltaco64
July 3rd, 2008, 01:51
People aren't tolerant of Hitler so why should the evils of religion be immune from intolerance.

Dont even start this shit...You can have an opinion, but i really wouldnt recommend offending people based on their religion.

Anyway, good release.

masterchief929
July 3rd, 2008, 03:09

Prejudice idiot. Hitler was trying to destroy a RELIGIOUS group and many ppl have tried to DESTROY the bible. (Roman emperor Nero for an example) The bible has been acted upon by evil but it is in no way evil. If you would read it you find that it has many things that are against evil. ("thou shalt not kill" for an example. thats do not kill for you retards who can't read a book written on a sixth grade reading level.

isoptera4
July 3rd, 2008, 03:37
That would mean god is only as literate as a sixth grader...the stupidity of his followers all makes sense now.

Eviltaco64
July 4th, 2008, 06:17
That would mean god is only as literate as a sixth grader...the stupidity of his followers all makes sense now.

What do achieve or benefit attempting to slap Christians in the face with immature and ignorant insults?

I can guess the answer would be, "Most Christians do it to everyone else, so us ("obscure different liberal-athiest types") doing it is uncommon"

Please, I'm not trying to start anything here, but please just respect others (and my) religion, alright?

masterchief929
July 4th, 2008, 16:29
God wrote it on a sixth grade level in hopes of ignorant people like you understanding it, but i'm just going to stop now. There is no point in arguing with you like this.

Eviltaco64
July 4th, 2008, 16:41
God wrote it on a sixth grade level in hopes of ignorant people like you understanding it, but i'm just going to stop now. There is no point in arguing with you like this.

The Bible is definitely not written on a 6th grade level. If it was, then why are there so many church divisions, each having different beliefs, yet all of them still base their beliefs on the same book.
If it was written for 6th graders...wouldnt the answers be pure and simple?

rudster
July 5th, 2008, 07:21
stop arguing about a book full of storys

User Name
April 20th, 2009, 19:54
Oh could you do a study bible one in NIV for teens to please? -blink- -blink-

Megatron222
July 3rd, 2009, 20:26
Will this work on Games n Music?