PDA

View Full Version : Anything similar to MotorStorm on 360?

beetroot bertie
February 13th, 2008, 01:35
I recently played MotorStorm on a friends PS3 and I really enjoyed it. The crashes and physics were great fun and it was one of the few games that I actually enjoyed watching other people play too.

I was wondering, since it was a Sony exclusive if anything similar existed for the 360. I mean that sense of speed and fun. The closing thing I've seen appears to be Flatout: UC or maybe Burnout. Anyone know of anything else? Has anyone played Gripshift on XBLA?

Elven6
February 13th, 2008, 02:33
Dirt, Sega Rally, are 2 that are similar. Then theirs also PGR 4 which as a kinda similar concept when it come to some vechiles. And I belive a recently released game called MX vs. ATV Untamed which apparently sold really well despite being released mid december.

Gizmo356
February 13th, 2008, 02:38
I don't really know but Motor Storm is really amazing I love the physics too lol :p and you can almost feel the speed of your car ( if you know what I mean lol )

beetroot bertie
February 13th, 2008, 14:49
Ta for the mention of MX vs. ATV Untamed. I've just checked out the video review over at gametrailers.com and it does probably look like the closest thing to MotorStorm despite not being as pretty. I might see if it's cheap anywhere.