PDA

View Full Version : PAL games

lordpete
February 15th, 2008, 00:00
i currently downloaded a ff7 disk set , pal version because it has a upped difficulty patch on it, and i wanted to know what are some good ways of converting it to ntsc and then to an eboot.

ive tried patching it with the pal2uk thing and then converting the iso to an bin file with magiciso then converting it to eboot with psx2psp but i cant get it to load all i get its a black screen.

any ideas are appreciated, thanks in advance

I xfire I
February 15th, 2008, 00:21
illegal, not allowed on this forum

lordpete
February 15th, 2008, 00:43
right, and i DO OWN the game pal. i was just asking how to convert the damn thing

lordpete
February 15th, 2008, 00:45
oh and im sure you wont find any other posts like this on this forum :insert sarcasm:

hodgy47
February 15th, 2008, 02:45
oh and I'm sure you wont find any other posts like this on this forum :insert sarcasm:

Yes you will find more post like this in these forums but they all meet with the same comments, And if you own a ntsc copy and downloaded a pal copy then theoretically you don't own that game cos they are in different formats you only only own the ntsc game, be sure of the facts before flaming people.

As for your problem just a popstation gui they have pal to ntsc converters as a feature that can be used when converting to eboot.