PDA

View Full Version : Wonderboy III

garwil1979
August 11th, 2005, 23:27
Does anyone know if there is an emu that runs this or Dragons Curse as it is known in the US, this was one of my favourite games for the old Sega MS. I have tried running the superior PC Engine version under a couple of emus but cannot seem to get it to work, anyone had any luck, or know if the SMS version works? Cheers.

eternaldragonx
August 12th, 2005, 01:26
your talking bout for the master system? i havnt a clue but i have wonderboy III for the genesis the emu that runs it is called gens i have v2.11 cuz its the best however this isnt a psp emulator, its only on the pc, also yes it was japanese but i ave a translated version of the rom its actually titled "Monster Lair" hope that helps, oh and while ur at it go find wonderboy 5 cuz its def the best one by far, reminds me of the old one for MS

Shiaoran
August 12th, 2005, 10:50
SMS - Wonderboy(ENG), Wonderboy III(ENG), Wonderboy in Monster World(ENG)/Turma da Monica na Terra dos Monstros(PTBR), Monster Land II - Dragon's Trap(ENG)/Turma da Monica - O Resgate(PTBR)

GEN - WoderboyIII(ENG), Wonderboy in Monster World(ENG)/Turma da Monica na Terra dos Monstros(PTBR), Monster World IV (JAP/trENG)

NOTE: ENG=English, JAP=Japanese, BRPT=Brasilian Portuguese, tr=translated(unnoficial)

spaceman
August 13th, 2005, 12:05
Does anyone know if there is an emu that runs this or Dragons Curse as it is known in the US, this was one of my favourite games for the old Sega MS. I have tried running the superior PC Engine version under a couple of emus but cannot seem to get it to work, anyone had any luck, or know if the SMS version works? Cheers.

I have been playing the PC Engine dump without any problems on the Hue Emulater and it runs full speed great sound and it is an excellent game. So i guess you may have a bad rom dump, my dump is ( Dragon curse (U) )