PDA

View Full Version : snes9xTYL help

JcBoyCool
August 12th, 2005, 04:36
Ok i know that there is allready a thread about snes9xTYL but it has 8 pages and i am not reading them all.

Can someone tell me the best settings to run this at? I am also wondering if this emu supports saves from other snes emus. Thanks for any help.

omniosiris
August 12th, 2005, 04:44
dude....come on...this has been posted like 5 times. Don't be a retard and just read the posts

Cap'n 1time
August 12th, 2005, 04:46
Ok i know that there is allready a thread about snes9xTYL but it has 8 pages and i am not reading them all.

Can someone tell me the best settings to run this at? I am also wondering if this emu supports saves from other snes emus. Thanks for any help.

well.. i didnt expect to see this from you.. where is that image from office space you use all the time?! :p

Save states are all the same really. It might just be a matter of renaming the file. As for the best settings.. well.. thats up to you. I dont believe in useing what other people concider to be a good setting.

JcBoyCool
August 12th, 2005, 04:49
omniosiris what part of i dont feel like reading all the post did you not understand? Well screw this im gonna read them all because im just gonna get flammed.

xuphorz
August 12th, 2005, 05:24
k, here my opinions, JCcoolboy

3 frameskip, 22khz sound, transparency off. most games do okayly like this :D

WHOOO 500 meaningful posts!!! :)