PDA

View Full Version : Elder scrolls?

baker411
February 17th, 2008, 03:49
Im not sure if theres a thread for this but....i have a homebrew idea id like to be seen.......id do it myself but i just dont get programen and what not....so here it is, elder scrolls ported over to ds like you guys do quake and doom. So could this be done, and if so any plans out there? Please atleast somebody think about doin it cause i think id turn out great. (by the way for those who dont know the games for free to dload at there site, sorry i forgot site but google it)

DracoNyon
March 4th, 2008, 03:50
dude i love you, i think this should be done i would love to play daggerfall on my ds. =D

baker411
March 5th, 2008, 04:16
FINALY SOMEBODY AGREES THANK YOU!!!! But seriously u even swiped mouse side to side or up and down to swing ur sword, its practicaly begging to be ported

darkrobman
June 10th, 2009, 00:52
send me a message if u port it sounds great :)

sepro
June 10th, 2009, 08:58
To be able to port something you need the source code. Yes ID was nice enough to release the source of doom and the quake series but this is rather exceptional.

If that's unavailable the only option left is rebuilding the thing from scratch (and as you can see with all the homebrew SSB clones that's a daunting task that will not likely happen)