PDA

View Full Version : Nero or Disc Jugg.

quick518
August 4th, 2004, 12:46
Everywhere I download this software, it just says that the demo has expired or the program just wont work. Can someone please give me a link or tell me where I can DL one of these that actually will work so I can burn my emulators. Also, do I need to DL other software for nero or Disc. J. to work? thanks a lot

Hola
August 4th, 2004, 12:51
Both cost money for the full versions.

quick518
August 4th, 2004, 13:08
So I have to buy them to DL my emulators? Is there something else I can do?

curt_grymala
August 4th, 2004, 13:19
You don't need to purchase DiscJuggler in order to get it to work properly. I don't know why you're having trouble with it.

Here are your other two options:
Download and use Alcohol 120%
Use CDRecord, which is completely free, and comes with Selfboot and Selfboot Inducer.

wraggster
August 4th, 2004, 14:44
actually i use discjuggler abd though im limited to the lowest speed it still works in the demo mode

Hola
August 4th, 2004, 15:00
I'm suprised none of you have the full versions as Nero comes with CD burners now adays.

curt_grymala
August 4th, 2004, 16:52
I'm suprised none of you have the full versions as Nero comes with CD burners now adays.

Only certain burners, just like it always did. In fact, before Adaptec/Roxio came about, Nero was pretty much exclusively the software that came with burners.

My dad has a full version of Nero somewhere that came with his first Creative burner, but other than that, I've never seen it come with any burners. All of the burners I've ever gotten came with Roxio/Adaptec. Except for the one that came in my laptop, which seems to have come with something called "Drag and Drop CD".

Hola
August 4th, 2004, 17:06
Alot of Sony and Panasonic burners come with Nero. I guess its cause those are top name burners and should come with top name apps.

Ken34
August 4th, 2004, 19:05
alot of memorex and generic burners come with nero...

krowstrife
August 4th, 2004, 20:20
alcohol 120% is the best imo anyhow

Cap'n 1time
August 4th, 2004, 20:47
I recommend you download the alcohol 120% demo, or buy it. It also can be used for alot more than just burning dc games. search for it at www.download.com

I have the full version of nero. It came with my dvd burner... I just like Alcohol 120 % alot better, it has alot more functionality.

krowstrife
August 4th, 2004, 21:33
I recommend you download the alcohol 120% demo, or buy it. It also can be used for alot more than just burning dc games. search for it at www.download.com

I have the full version of nero. It came with my dvd burner... I just like Alcohol 120 % alot better, it has alot more functionality.
yeah i use it for games (like half-life) where you have to have the cd in the drive
so i make iso's of my games and mount then to virtual drive so i don't have to put in a new cd each time ;D

quzar
August 4th, 2004, 23:52
Only certain burners, just like it always did. *In fact, before Adaptec/Roxio came about, Nero was pretty much exclusively the software that came with burners.

My dad has a full version of Nero somewhere that came with his first Creative burner, but other than that, I've never seen it come with any burners. *All of the burners I've ever gotten came with Roxio/Adaptec. *Except for the one that came in my laptop, which seems to have come with something called "Drag and Drop CD".

Actually its the other way around. Adaptec Easy CD Creator came with CD burners when they first started coming out. It was only later that they started coming with nero, as it wasnt popular at the time.