PDA

View Full Version : Questions about D2Ckey

____anders____
February 18th, 2008, 13:17
I think i'm gonna buy a d2ckey when i have the money, and i was wondering how hard is it for nintendo to patch the games so it won't work with d2ckey, or any other modchip, or even break it or something?

i guess there is some games that won't work from another region (i have a PAL wii), is there any patch so you can convert the region or make them work on d2ckey, i'm thinking there gotta be some way to upgrade it in the future though..

are there many games that don't work form another region that you have tried?

do you think i should buy a d2ckey or wait for another modchip for d2c consoles that's upgradeable?

EDIT: What about onlineplay? i've read somewhere that nintendo haven't banned anyone yet, have any of you played online in a game on wii?
Perhaps with different videomode/region than your system, will it work?

EDIT2: PLEASE answer these questions, i can see that some people have read this thread but no one have answered yet, so.. all i'm asking for is just some easy answers to help me, please give up 2 minutes of your life to answer these simple questions.

____anders____
March 27th, 2008, 00:55
If anyone that can remove this thread read this, then delete this thread, cus i'm not buying a modchip after all..
cus homebrew is alot better than commercial games anyway, well not better than the wii games but i guess that i have to support nintendo cus they're better that the rest, and the TP hack is getting better and better..:)

SRY FOR THE BUMP!!