PDA

View Full Version : Breath of Fire IV eboot

Neuromatik
February 20th, 2008, 13:52
I've been trying to get BoF 4 to work, but it always gets to the white Capcom screen and sits there completely white. I can still hear the music though.

I converted my disc into an img and followed all the instructions on this site. I have gotten numerous other of my games to work like Xenogears and Grandia, but this one won't.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how I can resolve it. I am running 3.90 m33-2 CFW on a fat PSP.

Thanks!

Wally
February 20th, 2008, 21:28
Odd, you'd be better off contacting Mathieuth directly at irc.malloc.us #exo

Medion
February 20th, 2008, 21:45
I've been trying to get BoF 4 to work, but it always gets to the white Capcom screen and sits there completely white. I can still hear the music though.

I converted my disc into an img and followed all the instructions on this site. I have gotten numerous other of my games to work like Xenogears and Grandia, but this one won't.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how I can resolve it. I am running 3.90 m33-2 CFW on a fat PSP.

Thanks!

Before converting to an eboot, are you ripping it as an iso or a cue? ISO seems to mess up sometimes when converted to eboot, so try .cue if that's the problem.

Otherwise, I can't help you.

Ryuuzaki
February 20th, 2008, 21:54
Had the same problem just use popstation and it will work like a charm^^

Neuromatik
February 20th, 2008, 22:57
Odd, you'd be better off contacting Mathieuth directly at irc.malloc.us #exo

I contacted him. He suggested trying to use a previous version of popstation, but none of them helped :(

Thank you for your reply.

Before converting to an eboot, are you ripping it as an iso or a cue? ISO seems to mess up sometimes when converted to eboot, so try .cue if that's the problem.

Otherwise, I can't help you.

I ripped it as: img, iso and bin/cue...all of them produced the same results =/

Had the same problem just use popstation and it will work like a charm^^

I used several different programs to convert them. Simple Popstation GUI, IceTea and ImpalerPSX. All still produce the same results.

Thanks for all these suggestions guys. If you think I might be doing something wrong just let me know. I appreciate all the help!

I won't stop until this darn game works!