PDA

View Full Version : Beats Of Rage

JACKBURTON
August 15th, 2005, 22:19
Hi People

Does Anyone Know If Beats Of Rage Has Been Updated As Crashes At End Of First Level And Seems To Happen To Alot Of People I Know Any Help Would Be Appreciated
Let Me Know Also Of Any Probs Any Of You Are Experiecing With This Coll Game

Cheers

Bloodsack
August 15th, 2005, 22:51
Nope. It hasn't been updated in awhile now.

r8cer
August 16th, 2005, 00:59
There are other versions of this game with the same engine & different chars. Some of which are alot smaller .. ex. kill ryu is 20mb and hasnt crashed on me...(yet) Credit to Team Senile <----------"Team Senile" get it

Shiaoran
August 16th, 2005, 08:50
say, does pc versions work with PSP?
i've made some versions some time ago, it would be cool to play in the PSP ^^

chronoswing
August 16th, 2005, 09:07
say, does pc versions work with PSP?
i've made some versions some time ago, it would be cool to play in the PSP ^^

Yes, you have to own the pc version because you have to put the files on your memory card in order for the game to run on your psp.

Shiaoran
August 16th, 2005, 12:42
just put hte game files and it runs?
that's what i want to know, how to do it?

JACKBURTON
August 16th, 2005, 15:03
Can Anyone Post A Zip Or Something For A Fully Working Version As That Would Rock
Hopefully Though Sega Could Grace The Psp With A Streets Of Rage 4 Or Something As That Would Blow Me Away
Does Anyone Also Know How To Get The Aliens V Predator Mod To Work On A Psp That Looks Pretty Sweet

Now Off To Enjoy Some Doom Action I Cant Believe How Playable It Is After All This Time

RabidPuppi
August 17th, 2005, 14:41
this game sucks anyway. just get a gen emu and streets of rage 2 or ninja turtles

rmedtx
August 17th, 2005, 16:01
I'm wondering if anybody else will try to port it . It seems like there will be no more updates for this port.