PDA

View Full Version : need help with quake

King Wemi
August 16th, 2005, 03:24
I have a 1.5 psp and I got quake on it but whenever i launch it up it says " The game could not be started. (80020130)". What should I do to fix it?

bacon"bit
August 16th, 2005, 09:38
i had the same problem, only i dreamed it. ive never even heard of quake on psp or what it looks like but i got it to start and then that was it. there was also different psp media icons and you had the ability to change them, the music sign was a banana. it sounds nut, i know, but i'm serious. weird huh? :eek:

Argon0
August 16th, 2005, 13:37
Quake does work on PSP - have you got the "Kxploited" version - i.e. the version that is split over 2 folders (e.g. quake and quake%)?

If you are getting into Quake but getting the error after that you may need to install an ID(?) file (like Dooms WADS)....

It plays quite well - decent frame rate - controls need tweaking...

King Wemi
August 16th, 2005, 16:06
Can you send me how to do this because I have been trying many differnet things and it still has not worked. So can you send me some steps to show me how to do this. And yes I do have the Kxploited version with two folders.

Dice1990
August 29th, 2005, 09:01
it worked on my psp version 1.5.

u just got to move the QUAKE-PSP% , QUAKE-PSP , README , LICINFO , SLICNSE into the psp game directory (if u havent done that.) and dont put them in folders which u made just leave them their. and then try.

hope it works for ur 1.5 version.

Sharkey
August 29th, 2005, 14:56
Can you send me how to do this because I have been trying many differnet things and it still has not worked. So can you send me some steps to show me how to do this. And yes I do have the Kxploited version with two folders.

well i found that i need the original folder on there also.
3 folders in total.

heres what i did...

i unzipped the quake psp zip into the games folder on my psp,
then i used the sei psp tool 0.6 to make the other 2 folders and a custom eboot.
then i added the pak1 file and the config file from my registered version and wallah, full version quake.