PDA

View Full Version : THis is advanced for me please help

iamsquid
August 16th, 2005, 15:43
Quite a simple request - I think - but could do with a step by step guide if I am not being an idiot - If I am feel free to put me well and truly into my place(as I'm sure you will) I simply want a chess game for my PSP, as I understand it I can get a homebrew of this quite simply - but then what do I do? I have a slot on my lap top to slide the magic gate mem card into it - do I need a usb lead? I assume that I can put the game onto the card into it's own folder and it will just run (I also assume I am wrong on this as it sounds to simple!) If it is not as simple as that please can you guide me through it with advice of the kind of things I could do that would seriously F**K with my psp so that I do not accidently travel that route!

Please help this simple man! I will give a packet of cookies with love if anyone can be bothered to help!

iamsquid
August 16th, 2005, 16:53
thought I might answer my own question....

You fracking idiot, there are guides for this all over this site! Just open your eyes before your mouth!

Mental2k
August 16th, 2005, 23:04
can I have the packet of cookies of I tell you there are guides all over the site?