PDA

View Full Version : What Game Would You Like to see on PSP ?

wraggster
August 16th, 2005, 19:40
There was news of a port of Red Alert for the PSP, that or a game like Starcraft would be the games i want to see on PSP in the future.

whats yours ?

Cap'n 1time
August 16th, 2005, 20:46
hmmm. Katamari... and the upcoming 3d final fight for xbox... and something new for the king of fighters series... and a sonic collection as well as the megaman collecting and the upcoming megaman X collection. I dont ask for too much.

D-Boy
August 16th, 2005, 20:48
Sin and punishment, an N64 game by treasure. An rts would annoy me too much with the button layout but can't say no to starcraft.

RabidPuppi
August 16th, 2005, 21:22
definitely a remake of panzer dragoon zwei. thats easily my favoritegame ever. nothing has ever come close to being so filmic and totally RAD! not even panzer orta, which was sort of lame and contrived. but yeah saturn was my fave system of all time and id LOVe to see my fave game of all time on my new second fave system! but it wont ever happen its just a dream... hehe

souls85
August 16th, 2005, 21:36
you ahve asked the question that will be the end of you... In order I would like to see
Master of Magic
System Shock
Red Alert (all expansion packs)
Space Empires 4
Alien Breed
Seven Kingdoms
Tomb Raider (as many of them as possable)
Riven / Myst
Heros II master of might and magic
Age of wonders
Master of Orion
Panzer Commander
Im stopping myself here but there are at least 100 more...
classic games rock...

Shiaoran
August 16th, 2005, 21:59
Ristar 2 ^^

Valiant
August 17th, 2005, 03:29
Silent Hill series...gah wonder if they can ever fit 4 in it? XD that would be awesome.

nexis2600
August 17th, 2005, 03:37
Quake 3 with Wifi, Mod & custom player suport.

Mmmmm q3 with tf mod. and playing wifi against others.

sarla1596
August 17th, 2005, 07:41
call of duty wit online support

Valiant
August 17th, 2005, 11:43
ACtually resident evil would be cool too >_>

Shiaoran
August 17th, 2005, 12:48
RE is not certain to release... note the 'preference' that capcom has to release the new games to the cube only...
i think that nintendo has 'rented' RE for a few years (just like they did with sonic)

rmedtx
August 17th, 2005, 13:26
Sega Genesis (Megadrive) Classics collection (Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, etc.).

*o*
August 17th, 2005, 22:54
hhmmm ill say half life port (with CS support!)

Shiaoran
August 18th, 2005, 14:53
u can play genesis games, you know... :P

rmedtx
August 18th, 2005, 14:57
u can play genesis games, you know... :P
lol, I know. But I collect commercial games, it would be cool to have that one as part of my collection.

Valiant
August 18th, 2005, 17:06
RE is not certain to release... note the 'preference' that capcom has to release the new games to the cube only...
i think that nintendo has 'rented' RE for a few years (just like they did with sonic)

not true (RE 4 coming out for PS2 soon), capcom did flaunt with Nintendo when releases Resident Evil 4, heck even Konami did when they released Twin Snakes for Gamecube, however capcom seems to support a system that they believe to be successful (hence a better "money maker"), and since PSP is rather spellbounding regarding its graphics, etc...I would not think that it would be a bad idea for RE ports on the psp. Actually it probably would be considerably profitable. Hence I think Capcom has a preference towards what they would believe to provide them with more $$$ XD. But hey, I could be dreaming XD. (I think Nintendo owns sega HENCE sega makes games for Nintendo)

Shiaoran
August 19th, 2005, 00:35
Capcom started in Nintendo, I think there's a bound between them... maybe just friendship, maybe a more corporative thing

if you didon't know, Nintendo, SquarEnix and Konami are the Tri-Force that was rumoured to be a new company. it's just an 'aliance'

I've heard when Sega was anichilated by it's new owner in 2001/2, that Nintendo had bought about 70% of it, MS would have bought 20% plus some more from Nintendo...

Velo
August 20th, 2005, 20:50
A Command & Conquer game has been in the works for the PSP for awhile although not Red Alert to my knowlege.

Capcom has rumored at thinking about making a resident evil for the PSP. Nothing solid yet, but wait and see.

I think Halflife Counterstrike would make a very good PSP game, but imagine the controls...

Also Diablo 2 would be a definite buy from me and Starcraft not far behind. I could take or leave Warcraft.

here are a few others:

Unreal Tournament
Psi-Ops(could take or leave)
Morrowind( I know, I know, Bethesda loves its X-box)
State of Emergency
More GTA
PainKiller
Dungeon Siege
Onimusu: Blade Warriors(WiFi would Roxxors)
Final Fantasy Tactics(Take the 3d from the PSone game and use the Gameplay of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance)
RUNE (This would ROCK!- Ultimate Multiplayer Fantasy Hack & Slash Game)

that is the end of my giddy-ness...

-James

Blaze RT
August 21st, 2005, 04:20
Shadow Warrior
Grand Theft Auto 1 and 2
Raptor (OLD ass PC game)
Toe Jam and Earl 1
NARC
Streets of Rage 1, 2, and 3
Dark Forces
Syndicate Wars

If you mean games that could be made...
Possibly a new "Smash TV" game
new Super Baseball 2010 (or whatever it was for the SNES)
New Double Dragon
New Skate or Die

...ill think of more, right now my mind is cloudy :p

Shiaoran
August 21st, 2005, 21:44
Raptor is the best shoot'em up dos game ever...

PSP_Newbie
August 22nd, 2005, 04:33
Maybe if they managed to port over Half-Life, but with a new engine for the psp....that would be nice :D
I mean, i was playing Coded Arms, and i was thinking, it has practically the same graphics as Half-Life...if its possible, it would be cool if it was made

oh, and something more probable, if they ported FFVII over to the psp? that would be awsome :D

RedKing14CA
August 22nd, 2005, 06:23
that or a game like Starcraft would be the games i want to see on PSP in the future.

i love you wraggster....

edit- lol, jk, well, i love starcraft, and im awaiting a windows 95 disc in the mail, so i can use bochs and play it.... on my PSP :D

PSP_Newbie
August 23rd, 2005, 05:50
oh...or if they made Worms, like Worms Armaggedon, etc?
Team 17 is already making another game for the psp, y not a new worms psp game?