PDA

View Full Version : Heeeelp me need downgrade!!!

Yanchiks
February 25th, 2008, 15:35
Hi there!! How can i downgrade from 3.71 (original software) to 1.5 i just brought a PSP slim!!! but here's the point i need to downgrade WITHOUT PANDORA or OTHER PSP!!! :confused::confused::confused::mad::mad::mad:

M Dash
February 25th, 2008, 16:06
... I don't think you can...

Yanchiks
February 25th, 2008, 16:08
daaaaaaaaaamn!!!!

jxx2005
February 25th, 2008, 17:01
why without a pandora?
and you wouldnt need another PSP
just buy a commercial service mode battery
i personally have one from Datel and it worked perfectly
and there are a couple tutorials on this site that are for making a magic memory stick w/o another CFW psp

also, you should explain your reasons for why you cant do something, people will be more likely to help

bah
February 25th, 2008, 17:27
...and there are a couple tutorials on this site that are for making a magic memory stick w/o another CFW psp

Using an all-in-one installer that contains modified sony code is illegal, team C&D could have released the whole thing without the need for another PSP, but it would be illegal to distribute.
The already-downgraded PSP is required because is has the ability to decrypt the sony files and create the modified output while keeping the method above board and sites like this away from sony's lawyers.

hodgy47
February 25th, 2008, 17:30
Plus whatever you do dont downgrade your slim cos they dont support 1.50 it will either not work or brick so dont even try.

Yanchiks
February 25th, 2008, 20:02
Okey thnx!!!

bah
February 26th, 2008, 05:43
He means dont try to install firmware 1.5 on it, you can get the custom firmware onto a slim, but you need a pandora's battery and magic memory stick. A PSP already running 1.5 or one of the custom firmwares is needed to create them.

You can buy the battery if you don't want to convert one of your own, they can be restored back to normal once you are downgraded though.

Wally
February 26th, 2008, 09:57
These topics should just be locked. Nobody reads. EVER

Yanchiks
February 27th, 2008, 17:06
hey no blockin i read them i'm new with this stuff okey mate???