PDA

View Full Version : Lilou Combox v1.3

wraggster
February 26th, 2008, 16:20
News/release from Lilou: (http://masterlilou.wordpress.com/)

Lilou box is a complete communication box for your DS. It allows you to transfer files with different protocols : FTP and HTTP. It allows you to download or upload files on your private network or on Internet.Lilou HTTP allows you to explore files over internet (similar to your file explorer on your PC). With this, you can download your files, favourite homebrew, video on your ds without extracting your card, micro DS.Lilou FTP allows you to run either a FTP server a FTP client on your DS. With this, you can download your music sound, video on your ds without extracting your card, micro DS … It allows you to transfer files between 2 DS, your computer and a FTP server on Internet.

version 1.3 :
* 200’s of files on for FTP client to display a remote directory
* ComBoX had a debug tools (in debug menu) that writing details of each AP found to a text file on the flashcart, named cftpwar.txt
* limitation on very long name removed

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

keneo
March 27th, 2009, 14:02
HELP!
I am not very knowledgeable.
I am trying to get combox to work on my DS.
I can't seem to get any wifi homebrew apps working on it (except for one app that is just for testing purposes. It manages to connect to the AP).

I have a R4 revolutions card, if that matters.

I made a separate directory and extracted ALL of the combox files into it.

when I run the CFtp.nds file the program starts up with a bunch of "Wrong value entry" errors listed in top screen, and a pop up window appears in the bottom screen saying "Wifi config file corrupted. Reinstall homebrew"
I am using ver 1.4

carlitx
March 27th, 2009, 14:06
HELP!
I am not very knowledgeable.
I am trying to get combox to work on my DS.
I can't seem to get any wifi homebrew apps working on it (except for one app that is just for testing purposes. It manages to connect to the AP).

I have a R4 revolutions card, if that matters.

I made a separate directory and extracted ALL of the combox files into it.

when I run the CFtp.nds file the program starts up with a bunch of "Wrong value entry" errors listed in top screen, and a pop up window appears in the bottom screen saying "Wifi config file corrupted. Reinstall homebrew"
I am using ver 1.4

And

I think you should post this request in the right forums.

Because

I think it is annoying how people post stuff they need help with outside the DS Help forums!