PDA

View Full Version : how do i burn a cdi file & quakedc

nothingman
August 17th, 2005, 14:27
Hi again, im still getting to grips with burning emulators and files(using nero images) but ive just download the gba emu with homebrew roms, and when i unzipped a cdi file appeared, i have no idea how to burn this file, so any advice would be great and also is quakedc any good , ive got quake 3 and would like to play the others but i want to make sure its worth it, im still on dial up, so i dont tend to download things, unless i really need or want it
Cheers

Eric
August 18th, 2005, 02:54
First of all you burn cdi files using Diskjuggler and you load the program and go to file i believe open image and look for the cdi file and burn. I defenitly recommend a quake port for your dreamcast but not quakedc as RadQuake Finito is the most up to date port with alot of pretty cool extras. I am on dial up aswell my friend and i was pretty after getting Quake to play on my dreamcast but its even better with RadQuake Finito.

Eric

nothingman
August 18th, 2005, 10:52
Thanks for the info eric, i found a guide on how to turn a cdi into a nero image using sbi , so i did that and it worked fine.
Im now off to find radquake.
Cheers