PDA

View Full Version : Xbox live trial code

woop
February 28th, 2008, 06:23
Hey, my xbox live 12 month subscription ended, im really hurting to play some gears lol. Does anybody have an extra live or trial code i could get?:D

JKKDARK
February 28th, 2008, 06:45
I don't think you can get more trials on one Xbox 360 console.

woop
February 28th, 2008, 06:50
i used to do it all the time, the trial cards that come with games or the codes given away with promotions you just redeem them and and you have live for however long the card is, the tropicana keeping it twisted site used to give you unlimited 48 hour trials, i played for like 3 months with just useing those.

woop
March 18th, 2008, 06:01
im so itching to play gears lol, could some on e plz pm me a free live trial? the tropicana site has been takin down.

sdfdgertre
November 24th, 2008, 02:45
i used to do it all the time, the trial cards that come with games or the codes given away with promotions you just redeem them and and you have live for however long the card is, the tropicana keeping it twisted site used to give you unlimited 48 hour trials, i played for like 3 months with just useing those.

yeah , and i think what you have said is so right , and i played that game for a long time , and it give me so much pleasure , i like it very much