PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter on the PSP

wraggster
August 18th, 2005, 07:36
Electronic Arts have today revealed the first two images of Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire, for the PSP, which is scheduled for release in November.

Harry Potter will be a movie-game adaptation of the fourth (and arguably greatest) book from the Harry Potter franchise. Whilst not much other information has been revealed, this game could be one of the best (albeit one of the only) platformers on the handheld.

Aside from the PSP, the game is scheduled for release on the GBA, DS, Xbox, PS2 & Gamecube. We'll have more as soon as our broomsticks come back. Muggles wishing to view the images should look towards the media panel.

Shiaoran
August 18th, 2005, 14:45
no joke, the greatestHP game was the one for GBC

RabidPuppi
August 18th, 2005, 18:18
the commercial PSP scene is a total joke. i wish gran turismo would get its arse in gear

Valiant
August 18th, 2005, 18:38
ah yes Gran Turismo 4...c'mon now!

shadowprophet
August 18th, 2005, 19:47
I like the harry potters.
I gonna get it :p
Is that november launch date universal? or a japanese release date :confused:

Shiaoran
August 19th, 2005, 00:29
for those who actually read the books:
this is probably calice of fire (or whatever it's called in english) and i don't remember no one diving... :rolleyes:

shadowprophet
August 19th, 2005, 00:57
for those who actually read the books:
this is probably calice of fire (or whatever it's called in english) and i don't remember no one diving... :rolleyes:

Shiaoran. Ive been meaning to ask you for really long time. Exactly what is in that pic you have for an avatar.
Now maybe im just dirty minded and looking at it wrongly. But ive seen chicks on a webcam before. And you know what that looks like to me?!
well I wont even say it,Yes I will. It looks like a web cam still of somones happy spot. Maybe I only noticed this because I was really high the first time I noticed it. But even as I look at it soberly it still looks like what I think it is:eek:

So to end this, Exactly what is that pic anyway,lol just wondering.
Shadowprophet:rolleyes:

Shiaoran
August 19th, 2005, 17:54
HUAHUAHAUHAUAHUAHAU!!! XD

now taking a second look it really looks like a female genital :P

it's not mine, it's from the forum avatar galery, i just found it cool and put it as my avatar :P

look at the url: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/images/avatars/71ava.gif
look at your avatar's url: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/image.php?u=3105&dateline=1123425130

mine is not uploaded ;)

anyway, i'll change it now ^^

EDIT: i've put an avatar i made ^^ (yes, it's Ristar's 'mask')

shadowprophet
August 19th, 2005, 18:16
I thought it was kewl lol
I was just pointing that out :p

moaid
August 23rd, 2005, 04:01
أقول أخوي وين اللعبه؟

و وش تهرج؟

shadowprophet
August 23rd, 2005, 04:27
أقول أخوي وين اللعبه؟

و وش تهرج؟