PDA

View Full Version : C4 Contest ending soon

vbt
March 1st, 2008, 11:51
Hurry up every body to submit your entry to Rockin'-B, we got 2 free days to polish our work. We are already late and got some time extension :)

http://www.rockin-b.de/c4/2007/index.html

RockinB
March 1st, 2008, 19:52
It's getting really hot while approaching the deadline. The Police Officer Smith game is intensively being worked on. All day. I hope that people will like it!

vbt
March 2nd, 2008, 16:50
It's getting really hot while approaching the deadline. The Police Officer Smith game is intensively being worked on. All day. I hope that people will like it!

Sure everybody will like your game :thumbup:

RockinB
March 3rd, 2008, 08:25
Sure everybody will like your game :thumbup:

Well, that depends on the progress during this week. I've spent all weekend just to process and convert graphics and sound data. A demo exists, but the new media has to be included in the demo this week. The CD contains over 26 MByte of compressed data.

Your entry is cool, VBT, I played it this morning. Really nice. Is there sound in?

vbt
March 3rd, 2008, 18:58
Well, that depends on the progress during this week. I've spent all weekend just to process and convert graphics and sound data. A demo exists, but the new media has to be included in the demo this week. The CD contains over 26 MByte of compressed data.

Your entry is cool, VBT, I played it this morning. Really nice. Is there sound in?
Somewhere on my HDD yes :) Jacko made some custom musics for my entry :)

RockinB
March 4th, 2008, 20:14
Somewhere on my HDD yes :) Jacko made some custom musics for my entry :)

There is still time to put it in :) . Give it a try!

vbt
March 9th, 2008, 02:11
There is still time to put it in :) . Give it a try!

Not yet done :) I've enabled the SFX and worked on saturn mode.

vbt
March 10th, 2008, 13:20
finished.

RockinB
March 16th, 2008, 12:22
Judging starts now! I had a look at each entry and had really fun playing them. Some fine stuff, really. The download will be available after judging. Stay tuned, it's worth it!

Maturion
April 1st, 2008, 19:27
The videos look aweomse! A huge thanks for all yourwork on this compo.