PDA

View Full Version : Help With Dstt

geordiedave43
March 2nd, 2008, 10:44
hi just got a DSTT today with a disk of a couple of games when i have transfered them onto the micro sd and dragged all the firmware on the small disk i them place it in the adapter and into the ds . is starts up and the the word menu appears and nothing happens....please help ive never used one before and im pulling my hair

clwill
March 13th, 2008, 19:56
I'm having the same issue. I dled the kernel from the site, put it on my sd card, which is a sandisk 512 btw. When i turn on the ds, on top screen it says "menu?"

engineoil
April 17th, 2008, 21:06
Did you manage to get sorted, mine arrived today but i've been on hours and getting the same problem?

chilwell
April 27th, 2008, 19:59
Please see post which says DSTT.sav file, I have just got mine working after a week of tearing my hair out!

gamefreak1994
August 29th, 2008, 03:00
I have had my DSTT for a few months now, and about 3 weeks ago, it stopped working:(:mad::(!!! now, everytime i start a game with the DSTT card inside the slot, sometimes it works, but most of the times, both screens turn blank, and u can just see a faint version of the health and safety text on the bottom screen!!!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

I Have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE as to what to do?!?! Ive tried blowing on the slot-1, and blowing on my card, and I know that its not overloaded, because theres almost an entire gigabyte of space left over!!!!!!!

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!:confused::confused::confused:

SifJar
December 1st, 2008, 20:31
i have started having the faint health warning screen problem with my max media dock, but i just remove the slot 1 card and replace it and it works fine. its only happened about twice

stuartkelly
December 27th, 2008, 12:35
Please tell me where to find this post about DSTT.sav file.

I've searched everywhere and can't find it.

BibleMan
December 29th, 2008, 00:34
I have DSTT. What you need to do is go to www.NDSTT.com. Once there, click on downloads. Scroll down, and download TTMenu OS v1.16, 2008-10-30 in your language. Drop the unziped file(s) onto your microSD card, and boot up the system. It should now work.

If anyone has any questions, plz ask.

P.S. Gamefreak1994, you need to download the same file that I mentioned above and replace your old one with it- it's a new update, one that was created since your last post. It supposedly fixed that problem.

If that doesn't work, take all the files off of your card, wipe it, and put them back on.

Be warned- You may lose some of your save files, if they are stored on your TTDS card, and not in a .sav file.

It also could be a file you recently put on yuor card that's screwing it up.

nintendopetey
February 16th, 2009, 12:35
I am having the same problem and I tried all those things SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chazer
March 12th, 2009, 12:06
Hi,
Can anybody please help. I had a memory card that was working but not now. I have now bought a new card for the DSTT Avance but need to know what software I need to install on to card to get games to work. I can't get on to my old card to see what was on it to to get my games to work. I had downloaded DSTT menu v1.17 eng and added to card but keeps coming up No Support Adapter.

Can anyone Please help.

Thanks.

UPDATE...
All fine got it working. Downloaded latest software.