PDA

View Full Version : ATIR - questions about my

crait
March 2nd, 2008, 21:43
Okay, so. I thought of a real good idea the other day that I think others may enjoy.
I haven't completely finished the program yet, but once it gets done, it'll easily remove that annoying triangle icon that appears in the XMB whenever you highlight something like the MS icon or the UMD icon.
I want to release this program at the same time I release my Pixer Fixer 2, ChildBeGone, and Ore OS Runtime Environment, which was delayed because of unforeseen reasons.
The triangle thingy that I'm talking about is boxed in red in this picture.
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c340/the_crait/Screenshot000.jpg
I am making this thread to ask a few questions.
Firstly, would this be something you would actually download and use?
Also, is including an original .RCO or modified .RCO file illigle to share on the internet? Because if it is, then I will have to make the program able to connect remotely to the internet using Wi-Fi and download the .RCO files needed, then install them, then delete the downloaded file from the Memory Stick.
So, reply back soon! :)

P.S.
ATIR stands for Annoying Triangle Icon Remover
Pixer Fixer 2 is an update from my Pixer Fixer that was released a long time ago
ChildBeGone is a program that stops little brothers from stealing your PSP and deleting files off of or updating! This is the first time I've ever talked about it to anyone before! Yay you for reading!
Ore OS Runtime Environment is a DOS-like OS R.E. designed for the PSP

Tassadar
March 18th, 2008, 15:32
hi i am on 3.90m33-2 and just wondering if anyone knows how to edit RCO on this firmware thanx