PDA

View Full Version : Various releases from Richard Bannister

JKKDARK
March 3rd, 2008, 01:20
Richard Bannister (http://bannister.org/software/index.htm) has converted certain emulators to run on Mac.

Changelog:

BSNES, Emulator Enhancer, Oswan, and SMS Plus have all been updated. Here are the changes:

- (BSNES) Fixed an unfortunate bug in the previous release that caused sound to go badly off kilter after about fifteen minutes of play.
- (Enhancer) Tweaked the behaviour of the Prioritise speed over smoothness option to improve sound quality when VBL sync is on.
- (Oswan) Massively improved compatibility and sound brought on by synchronising elements of a number of different forks of the original Oswan project.
- (Shell) Changed the default preferences to turn brushed metal off by default, since it looks pretty hideous under 10.5 or later.
- (Shell) Made some slight adjustments to the behaviour of the "Prioritise speed over smoothness" option.
- (SMS Plus) Fixed issue where region setting in preferences was always ignored.
- (SMS Plus) YM2413 sound core preference was reversed. Fixed.
- (SMS Plus) YM2413 sound now works again. Note that you must have Domestic (Japanese) hardware enabled for this to work.

These will probably be the last updates for a little while, as I'm off to Australia for a two week holiday next weekend, and after my return I'm going to do the next few Microsoft exams. Still, no worries, eh?

Download and give feedback via comments