PDA

View Full Version : Hack which makes your PSP 1.5

Cirus
August 19th, 2005, 15:17
www.mnomic.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/EBOOT.PBP

someone just gave me this, aint got a psp just yet but seen his 1.51 made into 1.5 now and joy of seeing monkey island on it

Valiant
August 19th, 2005, 15:26
Errr it is just an eboot...how the heck is this suppose to help? EXPLAIN MAN! USE YOUR BRAIN! Should I respond to you in English, um...HOW-DID-YOUR-FRIEND-USE-THIS-TO-GET-1.51-TO-1.50-...-EXPLAIN!.

Seriously dont post something so useless.

Cirus
August 19th, 2005, 18:48
forgot to post the other files. :rolleyes:

don think i'd bother now with likes of ur attitude

Cap'n 1time
August 19th, 2005, 18:51
good, go away.

we dont believe in nobodies posting news like this.. when we see this all over the place with a whole bunch of success stories mabey we will take it into consideration.

have a nice day.

parabolee
August 19th, 2005, 19:19
You said the magic words to me "monkey island"...

Anyone doing something in order to play Monkey Island is OK by me :)

Please explain to me what you meant in your first post and what this is. Did it really change your friends PSP from 1.51 to 1.50? Because I would imagine that if it was true then we would have heard from other places that it is possible by now.

hbk2005v1
August 19th, 2005, 19:28
Has anybody tried this i cant as i dont have a psp yet but it looks promising open the file with notepad it looks pretty real to me

hbk2005v1
August 19th, 2005, 19:30
also cirus would this work with firmware 2.00 cos thts what ill be getting 1st september

parabolee
August 19th, 2005, 19:37
Well I'm sure it's a reall EBOOT, but I'm not going to test it on my PSP. You should test it with the PSP Emulator and find out what it is. I bet its an EBOOT for SCUMM or something myself.

oggie
August 19th, 2005, 19:46
Please cirus explain how this works and would it work on v2.0

parabolee
August 19th, 2005, 19:50
I took a look at it in PSPBrew and it says FIRMWARE hacked as its name and has the PSP Dev icon.

Still betting it's a fake though.

F34R
August 19th, 2005, 21:58
lol, i cant believe you all fell for that crap. There isnt any released way to downgrade firmware.

parabolee
August 19th, 2005, 22:03
lol, i cant believe you all fell for that crap. There isnt any released way to downgrade firmware.

"All"? I think 2 newbies fell for it, the rest of us were doubting the guy from second 1.

Bloodsack
August 19th, 2005, 23:36
I took a look at it in PSPBrew and it says FIRMWARE hacked as its name and has the PSP Dev icon.

Still betting it's a fake though.

I have to agree with you. on this one. If all these awesome downgrades and the so called N64 and PSone emulator work so well(Fake video of FFVII comes to mind).....then why in the hell aren't they out!?

Nuff said.

xuphorz
August 19th, 2005, 23:41
i bet i know why cirus is not talking anymore, he doesn't know how to admit he lied without looking like a n00bie loser

hbk2005v1
August 19th, 2005, 23:46
well its probley not real but we need something to go for anyway im gunna buy my psp from a shop not from the net cos its alot safer and will come with a guarantee is there anything tht can be run on a version 2.00 psp sony really piss me off

RabidPuppi
August 20th, 2005, 00:29
there seems to be a swarm of 1.51 revert lies on here today. btw i was in gamestop (i know im an idiot for even going there) the other day and every single one of those stoopid clerks wanted to argue with me about how 2.0 kicks ass and im "so retarded" for not upgrading hahaha. gamestop has got to be the shittiest place on earth. when i was leaving one of them mumbled something like (in simpsons comic book guy voice) "hacks will always be crap"

Cirus
August 20th, 2005, 00:49
sorry i was away at friends house so didnt reply. it was an uninstaller thing he got hold of. just took a pic of it

http://img4.picsplace.to/img.php?file=img4/4/151to150.jpg

still trying to find the other file.. mates gonna kill me if i lost it :(

xuphorz
August 20th, 2005, 01:04
how are we supposed to know that that psp even ever was 1.51? :confused:

Valiant
August 20th, 2005, 01:18
BAKA! How does that even prove that it is 1.51? C'mon circus upload "all" the files like you said! If not, then you are just a newb who doesnt know even if his friend had a 1.5 or 1.51. C'mon now, you dont even have a psp. Give me a break.

xuphorz
August 20th, 2005, 01:27
How does that even prove that it is 1.51?
my point exactly :)

cirus, if your not telling the truth, you may as well go head and say so. you're gonna be flammed any way you look at it, if it's fake. so why not get it over with?

Cap'n 1time
August 20th, 2005, 04:18
... why are you all even having this converstation... if its real than wraggy will report it. a good rule to remember is never ever be the first to install a so called hack. wait for other idiots to test it and cry about how they have a $250 brick. if it works goody goody gum drops. if it dosnt who no loss.

man, gamestop does suck. I mean OMG they sell games! but they like 2.0?! OMG THEY SUCK. I say we storm the buildings and burn them down! AND THEIR PRICES?! OMG THEY ARE EXACTLY THE SAME, EXCEPT THEY SELL USED GAMES FOR BETTER PRICES! what a bunch of idiots they are.... wait... what? no. just no.

STOP POSTING LIKE RETARDS. if you have a problem with what i say pm me and il make you bleed through your eyes. some of you dont even think.. you just... type shit. it dosnt have to mean anything does it? no.

I might just start making bad proggies that I call hacks so that you all will launch them and brick your psps. mabey then some of you will get the **** out of here.

xuphorz
August 20th, 2005, 04:24
1timeuser, your pmes are full :rolleyes:

Cap'n 1time
August 20th, 2005, 06:01
1timeuser, your pmes are full :rolleyes:

I am actually really glad you told me that. if you pmed me somthing *important* (especially you shadow) pm me again :)

B_man55
August 20th, 2005, 07:38
Wow man, you've got some anger issues.

Cap'n 1time
August 20th, 2005, 16:07

probably, but it keeps em in line.

xuphorz
August 20th, 2005, 17:40
em as in the noobs?

parabolee
August 20th, 2005, 19:44

Nah he's just a jerk with a superiority complex. ;)

xuphorz
August 20th, 2005, 19:48
he ain't a jerk man, he's nice to me
1timeuser, stay with us, we all like you here! :)

parabolee
August 20th, 2005, 19:59
Yeah we do all like you, your our favorite jerk with a superiority complex!

:D :p ;)

shizzle
August 20th, 2005, 20:38
lmao parabolee. 1timeuser is one of the only reasons im still here. To watch him cane n00bs is a treat for the eyes.

parabolee
August 20th, 2005, 20:44
lmao parabolee. 1timeuser is one of the only reasons im still here. To watch him cane n00bs is a treat for the eyes.

Well then your my favorite user thats requires the humiliation of others to make yourself feel better.

I'd suggest a good shrink for you all but the boards were be much duller if you got straightened out.

:p

Cap'n 1time
August 21st, 2005, 01:03
Yeah we do all like you, your our favorite jerk with a superiority complex!

:D :p ;)

honestly.. as pathetic as it sounds... thats my aim :p :) :D . I'm not that bad. I just dont take kindly to some morons and I perfer for people to take time to think before they just blab shit all over the forum... plus im a jerk.

parabolee
August 21st, 2005, 02:51
honestly.. as pathetic as it sounds... thats my aim :p :) :D . I'm not that bad. I just dont take kindly to some morons and I perfer for people to take time to think before they just blab shit all over the forum... plus im a jerk.

LOL, yeah thiat is a little pathetic :p

But I gotta respect anyone who knows what they are, your a jerk and you know it, respect :D

Cap'n 1time
August 21st, 2005, 04:02
LOL, yeah thiat is a little pathetic :p

But I gotta respect anyone who knows what they are, your a jerk and you know it, respect :D

hey, dont push it now :mad:

xuphorz
August 21st, 2005, 04:05
what am i, 1timeuser?
parabolee anlready answered that of me, now i'm asking you

sarla1596
August 21st, 2005, 04:07
we should rename this topic to..... 1TimeUser: Honest and respectable man...or just a big jackass?? lol dont worry man all your burns on the dicks here that waste perfectly good forum space are a treat for me. keep up the good work
SaRlA

Cap'n 1time
August 21st, 2005, 04:08
what am i, 1timeuser?
parabolee anlready answered that of me, now i'm asking you

just some guy thats wondering what i think about him.

peoples ideals on who you are dont make you... you. thats dosnt go for just this forum, but life as well.

xuphorz
August 21st, 2005, 04:14
can't think of a response to that.
glad you're here 1timeuser :D

shizzle
August 21st, 2005, 10:53
xuphorz is the level headed one :D

Cap'n 1time
August 21st, 2005, 15:57
xuphorz is the level headed one :D

thats about right :)

Bloodsack
August 21st, 2005, 16:41
just some guy thats wondering what i think about him.

peoples ideals on who you are dont make you... you. thats dosnt go for just this forum, but life as well.

wow 1timeuser, you got all philosphical on us. We can't have any of that here on this board :D

RabidPuppi
August 22nd, 2005, 02:26
uhm parabolee its your turn now. use your anger! i have to admit 1timeuser, you did stand out to me right from day one as the "lord of games" simpsons comic book guy type

Cap'n 1time
August 22nd, 2005, 04:18
uhm parabolee its your turn now. use your anger! i have to admit 1timeuser, you did stand out to me right from day one as the "lord of games" simpsons comic book guy type

you always stood out as an idiot with nothing important to say. I care not what you think of me, as my opinion is all that matters in this world. The world revolves around me you see, you are all here just to entertain me. now here is the real question. are you dumb enough to realize that im joking? youd do best just to drop the subject before i rub your nose in your own inane insults.

now kindly shut the **** up, and someone for the love of god lock this thread.

MetaFox
August 22nd, 2005, 04:23
someone for the love of god lock this thread.I agree with this request, this thread has run it's course.