PDA

View Full Version : yoshi's island rom

slippy12
March 5th, 2008, 00:14
I need help,I use the flask cart games n' music,I downloaded the snes emulator "snemulds"for the ds and want a WORKING yoshi's island rom,i have search atleast 30 sites for it,downloaded about 20 different roms and none of them worked,they all just gave blank screens.
I have DLDI patched the emulator.

can anyone help me???please?!

and please DO NOT post if you cant help

JKKDARK
March 5th, 2008, 00:20
Don't ask for copyrighted material here, because it's against the rules. Buy the cartridge an dump it, search for guides on the net.

slippy12
March 5th, 2008, 00:28
arent all games for emulators copyrighted?
and sorry for the slow response,my internet is running slow.

JKKDARK
March 5th, 2008, 00:32
Download copyrighted material is illegal, and we don't support piracy.

bah
March 5th, 2008, 02:30
slippy12: Yes, they are.

The only technically legal way to have them is to own the game (cart) for the original system and keeping it packed away, hence making the rom a 'backup' of your oringal.
In parts of the world the powers that be have made even that of questionable legality.

Here at DCemu we are 100% against piracy that effects developers. For example there is no talk of DS roms as you just have to buy the game and it will play in your DS no problems.

Discussion of emulators and the roms they use is OK as there is no way to run the SNES games you own on the DS without an emulator and ROM image.

DCEmu still does not allow discussion/sharing of ROMs or where to get them online as it reflects badly on the site and leads to endless newcommers that are not interested in homebrew but rather just want to pirate all the new games they can.
I'm certainly not suggesting you are one of those people, just explaining the rules for you. :)

DanTheManMS
March 5th, 2008, 02:36
100% of what Bah said.

Also Yoshi's Island does not work in SNEmulDS. It uses a co-processor chip that is not emulated. Any game on this list (http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNES_games_with_special_chips) is guaranteed to not work in any SNES emu for the GBA or DS.

slippy12
March 6th, 2008, 05:49
ok,ill shut up about this then.