PDA

View Full Version : games help on 3.52M33

samijane
March 5th, 2008, 08:14
Hi all, I have a psp that ran games straight off the memory card perfectly, but I stupidly clicked on the upgrade without realising that it would stop me being able to play the games I had on my card.
I spent yesterday redowngrading to 1.50 then added the custom firmware, so I am now running on 3.52 M33, but I still cannot play the games I had on my memory card, I just get an error code and the message game cannot start, Anyone any ideas what I am doing wrong?????

jxx2005
March 5th, 2008, 16:36
wrong folder
alot of games need to be in the "game150" folder (to use the 1.5 kernel) to work

samijane
March 5th, 2008, 17:59
thanx jxx, that worked with the homebrew :thumbup: , but havin thesame fault on the iso games. do i need some kinda patch?

AdamRav
March 5th, 2008, 18:18
iso files go in the ISO folder

not in the GAME, GAME150 or GAME352

samijane
March 5th, 2008, 19:41
thanks for that also, however, as i said at the start of the thread, i was gaming off my stick with no probs, changing the games in my ISO file frequenty with no ill effects till i did that upgrade! so, what i get now is "The game could not be started. (80020148) with the original ISO games in the ISO folder:(

mike_jmg
March 6th, 2008, 03:07
try making a backup of your memory stick

and then formating it through the psp, it will create all the folders and some files to make your "backups" run

If this doesn't work, try higher custom firmware, maybe the games you're trying to run require higher firmware

samijane
March 6th, 2008, 05:39
the one that I used to play that wont play is tiger woods 2008, where do i get higher custom firmware from????