PDA

View Full Version : Flashcart OS: Slot-1 Edition 2.0

TeenDev
March 6th, 2008, 02:58
New release from TeenDev (http://opensourceds.info/index.php/topic,52.0.html):

Here's the latest version of FCOS S1E. Its now version 2.0 with new features, and all previous bugs and quirks fixed. Here's whats new and fixed:

* Now uses iFile as the file browser (Thanks madcat1990!)
* Fixed GBA booting bug
* Changed the interface to look more like the R4 menu
* Change moonshell booting to boot /fshl/mediaplay.bin (Read readme.txt for more info)
* Cleaned up the code and made it more stable.
* Updated to r21 (R4 native skins will be avalible with having to convert them to .gif soon!)
* I guess I'm done for the Slot-1 version! Onto you GBAMP users!

EDIT: THe official link was never down, it just didn't have a MIME type assigned to it.

Markzilla
March 6th, 2008, 03:37
The official link on your site is down.

Anyway, there seems to be a problem when loading .nds files from anywhere other than the root of the card. It simply doesn't respond to the A button or file taps when the .nds file is not in the root.

TeenDev
March 6th, 2008, 04:24
my site is up...

Ill look into the nds booting issue.

Markzilla
March 6th, 2008, 04:28
I actually meant the link on your site to the latest download. It shows a 404.

Jomafernandez
March 6th, 2008, 07:55
I got problems when taping on the media icon, it just doesn't respond

In my DS-X i don't have the problems with loading .nds file that are not in the root folder

wiggy fuzz
March 6th, 2008, 08:12
what is this exactly (i'm behind on things) and can it run on the m3/g6 real? thanks

Jomafernandez
March 6th, 2008, 08:26
what is this exactly (i'm behind on things) and can it run on the m3/g6 real? thanks

this is a Loader [ pretty nice btw ]

On M3 DS Real you probably need to patch it with DLDI ARM9 by yourself , 'cause i've heard people talking about the Auto-patch doesn't works right out

spannernick
March 6th, 2008, 14:29
Can't get the skins to work,I have put the sample skins in a folder called "fshl" in the root of my GnM card ,it boots but no skin..?

TeenDev
March 6th, 2008, 23:29
I am aware of the .nds bug and I'm going to fix it. As for the skin issue, it works fine for me on my GnM, you probably didn't DLDI patch it or you don't have file.gif, top.gif, and bottom.gif in the root of the fshl directory.

spannernick
March 7th, 2008, 16:31
I am aware of the .nds bug and I'm going to fix it. As for the skin issue, it works fine for me on my GnM, you probably didn't DLDI patch it or you don't have file.gif, top.gif, and bottom.gif in the root of the fshl directory.

Can you make the skin of the first version availible so you can use it in this one and i liked it when you was able to use moonshell.nds in the root of the card..?

TeenDev
March 7th, 2008, 17:49
Can you make the skin of the first version availible so you can use it in this one and i liked it when you was able to use moonshell.nds in the root of the card..?

you can make the skin yourself. its made by the g6 real team

spannernick
March 7th, 2008, 18:34
you can make the skin yourself. its made by the g6 real team

Thanks..:D
I was woundering if you could share the source code to the first version..?

TeenDev
March 7th, 2008, 19:25
maybe. i might have a backup somewhere.

spannernick
March 7th, 2008, 20:23
oh cool,if you find it are you going to post it here or do you want my emall addy..?

spannernick
March 8th, 2008, 22:50

Did you find it..?

TeenDev
March 9th, 2008, 01:21
Did you find it..?

here:

spannernick
March 9th, 2008, 16:21
here:

Thanks..;)

Oh i have a error buliding it...

> "make"
reboot.c
c:/Projects/VisualCCP/GnMOS/source/reboot.c:101: error: conflicting types for 'reboot_custom'
c:/Projects/VisualCCP/GnMOS/source/reboot.h:26: error: previous declaration of 'reboot_custom' was here
make[1]: *** [reboot.o] Error 1
"make": *** [build] Error 2

> Process Exit Code: 2
> Time Taken: 00:01

TeenDev
March 9th, 2008, 17:17
change u32 to unsigned int