PDA

View Full Version : Restore psp version to an older one?

spoonmanfan
August 21st, 2005, 18:37
Does anyone know how to restore your PSP version to a previous state? I'm currently running version 2.0 (jp). Is there anyway to go to version 1.5 or 1.0? THANKS!

slik da relic
August 21st, 2005, 18:41
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

spoonmanfan
August 21st, 2005, 18:44
oh crap. I just read some other threads. I guess I'm SOL then huh? Still, version 2.0 is pretty cool. Alot of nice features.

shadowprophet
August 21st, 2005, 19:35
But now that people have had a taste of psp homebrew.
Im certain that some day somone will find a way to alter firmware in such a way, as that all psp's will be able to play homebrew:D
This probibly wont happen any time soon.
However I have faith that it Will happen:D

shizzle
August 21st, 2005, 23:26
watch the video in my sig

xuphorz
August 21st, 2005, 23:28
also, edit your first post to something like "ignore this post, i needed to search"

Predator_1991
August 21st, 2005, 23:36
firmware 2.0 is cool :D but webbrowser is kinda slow[posted this message with the psp lol]

shadowprophet
August 21st, 2005, 23:41
That just makes me want a flash player for the psp even more :(

F34R
August 22nd, 2005, 00:22
i'd love to be able to play flash games on my psp... that'd simply rock

leggy
August 22nd, 2005, 10:47
Homebrew is overrated!

Version 2.0 is cool, the browser works a treat and there are plenty of games out their now.

p4ch3c0
August 22nd, 2005, 10:59
No PSP game is worth more than having 200+ NES games, 50 SNES games, and 100+ Gameboy games.

slik da relic
August 22nd, 2005, 17:02
hey! dont forget the genesis games!!!! the ultimate ending is to have homebrew AND the psp games. but b4 thats accomplished, i'll spend all my time playing all those games i never got a chance to finish... PLUS all the systems i never got to play. and i know im not the only one... and when i DO get to the psp games, they'll the price of the damn movies. 20 bucks!

da relic..

F34R
August 22nd, 2005, 19:13
actually, version 2.0 is over-rated. The different types of homebrew games and apps that are being released are far greater use to me than being able to surf the web with a browser.

parabolee
August 22nd, 2005, 19:27
Homebrew is overrated!

Version 2.0 is cool, the browser works a treat and there are plenty of games out their now.

Well we have two homebrew web browsers and since that only works by a hotspot it's hardly a big deal.

There is currently no game that I can not play on my 1.50, and I expect that to continue in the future.

Homebrew is onyl over rated if you only care about doing Sony authorized things on the PSP. I mean you have to hate classic games to say it's over rated. Plus look at all the other cool tools and apps that homebrew has.

Face it you are justifying it to yourself because you have 2.00, that's cool. But don't be a fool and think that homebrew is over rated.

Kaiser
August 22nd, 2005, 19:34
Homebrew is overrated!

Is that internet sarcasm or have you smoked to much crack rock?

slik da relic
August 22nd, 2005, 21:14
having alot of psp games mean nothing if they all suck... i, for one am waitin for something special. that couldve been MGS, but they screwed that up too. imo

da relic

parabolee
August 22nd, 2005, 22:09
Well your insane if you think all those CLASSIC SNES ans GENESIS games suck. Aswell as every gameboy game and NeoGeoCD game.

Plus the AWESOME Lucasarts adventures!!! Damn most of the classics are much better than most PSP games so far.

shadowprophet
August 22nd, 2005, 22:45
How did you ever survive to 736 posts in a homebrew forum with that attitude:confused:
Not that dont respect your right to an opinion:o
Ahh the hell with it :D
Destroy the non believer!!! :eek:
rotf:D

B_man55
August 23rd, 2005, 08:25
I have no idea in Hell how a video gamer would prefer to use a web browser with no mouse, no keyboard, lack of plug-ins, and an overall shitty speed than to have the use of ALL that homebrew, including the emulators. If you don't like classic Nintendo, you can get the Hell out. :) Sony couldn't make a good game if the plans crawled up their asses and brought them to orgasm through prostate stimulation. I own Brotherhood of the Blade, Twisted Medal, and MLB. They all suck the big one.

RabidPuppi
August 24th, 2005, 15:12
leggy prolly werks at gamestop