PDA

View Full Version : 8 Gig Memorystick Help

POEDTF
March 8th, 2008, 02:25
What's up? I have a white phat psp with custom fw 3.90 m33 with the 1.50 kernel addon. I have an 8 gig mem stick. It reads the memory stick fine but it doesnt show any of my iso's after 4 gigs. i put 12 iso's that equaled about 7 gigs and only about 5 of the iso's show. The other 7 iso's wont show on my menu. Can someone help me? I tried that 8gig patch n nothing happen. PLEASE HELP ME. THANKS

bah
March 8th, 2008, 02:52
Buy your PSP games rather than pirating them.
Insert UMD, game plays, problem solved.

Don't be a cheap arse who discourages developers from making new PSP games. If you want to play the game then pay for it.

No ISO talk is allowed at DCEmu.

POEDTF
March 8th, 2008, 11:08
Buy your PSP games rather than pirating them.
Insert UMD, game plays, problem solved.

Don't be a cheap arse who discourages developers from making new PSP games. If you want to play the game then pay for it.

No ISO talk is allowed at DCEmu.
WOW... THAT WAS NOT CALLED FOR. I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU WAS EMPLOYED BY SONY AND THAT BY ME AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS HAVING ISO'S AFFECTED YOUR POCKETS. ANOTHER THING IS, I HAVE OVER 30 ORIGINAL PSP GAMES THAT I PURCHASED CASH YOU BUMB @SS. ALL I ASKED WAS FOR A LITTLE HELP TO GET THE MEM STICK TO READ ITS FULL VALUE. YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO. lol WHAT A LOSER. IF YOU COULDNT HELP THATS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY INSTEAD OF BEING A NOSEY @SS. lol. UH-OH, ITS THE SONY POLICE.. lol OMG, IM GOING TO DISCOURAGE THE DEVELOPERS FROM MAKING MORE GAMES THEN BAH CANT FEED HIS FAMILY. LMAO!!!!!

JKKDARK
March 8th, 2008, 11:22
POEDTF, please read the rules (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=80&a=4). We don't support piracy here.

MicroNut
March 8th, 2008, 11:38
Make sure the MS is formated FAT32 not FAT.
FAT wont work.

What patch files have you tried?
There are some alternate prx's available from DA that are not available on his website.

bah
March 8th, 2008, 13:20
NEVER ARGU3 WIT AN IDIOT!!1!111 WTF LOL THEYL DRAG U DOWN 2 THEYRE LEVEL AND BAT U WIT 3XPEREINCA!1!1111 OMG WTF

Thanks to http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

MicroNut
March 8th, 2008, 13:38
NEVER ARGU3 WIT AN IDIOT!!1!111 WTF LOL THEYL DRAG U DOWN 2 THEYRE LEVEL AND BAT U WIT 3XPEREINCA!1!1111 OMG WTF

Thanks to http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

Dont feed the N00bs micronut...
Bad MicroNut... BAD

acn010
March 8th, 2008, 15:32
WOW... THAT WAS NOT CALLED FOR. I DIDNT KNOW THAT YOU WAS EMPLOYED BY SONY AND THAT BY ME AND MILLIONS OF OTHERS HAVING ISO'S AFFECTED YOUR POCKETS. ANOTHER THING IS, I HAVE OVER 30 ORIGINAL PSP GAMES THAT I PURCHASED CASH YOU BUMB @SS. ALL I ASKED WAS FOR A LITTLE HELP TO GET THE MEM STICK TO READ ITS FULL VALUE. YOU SHOULD GET A LIFE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE DO. lol WHAT A LOSER. IF YOU COULDNT HELP THATS ALL YOU HAD TO SAY INSTEAD OF BEING A NOSEY @SS. lol. UH-OH, ITS THE SONY POLICE.. lol OMG, IM GOING TO DISCOURAGE THE DEVELOPERS FROM MAKING MORE GAMES THEN BAH CANT FEED HIS FAMILY. LMAO!!!!!

ASTRO CAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO!!!!1!1!!11!!11111!!!!!!1!!11!1!!111!!!!1!1111 OMG IWIL HAUNT U DOWN WIT UR IP ADR3SSSS!!!1!1!!1!11!11!11!!WTF LOL:rofl:

cal360
March 8th, 2008, 15:35
W3 Dont Alow Iso Discusion Read Teh Rulas!!11!111!11111

No_one_in_particular
March 8th, 2008, 16:30
Lol "bumb @ss".

IndianCheese
March 8th, 2008, 16:33
This thread put a smile on my face.

POEDTF
March 9th, 2008, 05:37
W3 Dont Alow Iso Discusion Read Teh Rulas!!11!111!11111

i understand that. not once did i ask anything about iso's. i asked about the memory stick. the topic was 8gig memorystick help. i didnt ask anything on how to use or get iso's. i used an example of what i did with my memory stick and that i needed help. THANK YOU

POEDTF
March 9th, 2008, 05:44
Make sure the MS is formated FAT32 not FAT.
FAT wont work.

What patch files have you tried?
There are some alternate prx's available from DA that are not available on his website.

thanks for the positive response and for helping me out. i tried some dark alex patch but i m not sure if i did it right. i had to put some files in the flash 0 folder and also had to add some typ of info into the note pads as well.

SoulReaver911
March 9th, 2008, 17:48
It's interesting how POEDTF only got a legitimate response from Micronut and Dark, and only a subject helpful one from Micronut alone. And this guy was immediately tagged as committing "piracy" where he did never in fact say he pirated anything. What he may be using are personal non-distributed copies.

Though many of you think it is shameful to write a post like POEDTF's second one on the thread, but I find it more shameful that so many people respond with provoking posts that say nothing more than "I agree with the general opinion. Put this guy down before he can become part of the community, probably sacrificing any chance of Poe contributing to it in the future."

And to top it all off, Poe comes back honorably and ignores all the previous posts.

Endeavor to follow the rules, and also try to be understanding Poe. Hope you can get your memory stick to work out.

No_one_in_particular
March 9th, 2008, 18:22
You seen his retaliation, right ? I dunno about you, but reading that, I couldn't help think we'd be better off without him ! As for whether he IS a pirate or not, only he knows, but then why didn't he just correct bah rationally instead of ranting gibberish ?

SoulReaver911
March 9th, 2008, 19:15
Retaliation or no, the first response was pretty insulting by calling him a pirate and then insulting his intelligence by totally avoiding the problem and saying to use umds "problem solved." That does not account for anything else he wants to put on the ms.

I suppose the retaliation was uncalled for, but neither was the cause of that retaliation. I do agree, that spouting nonsense is not the best way to rectify the situation.

However, judging somebody after them being called a pirate is harsh. It is such a controversial crime these days. It obviously is meant to be a nerve hitter when you call somebody that.