PDA

View Full Version : psp aint turnin on. plz help

hardstone
March 8th, 2008, 18:27
hi,
i have a psp and its not turning on.thats all i know about it.can somebody help me to revive it back when i turns the power button it gives me a green light and thats it ,nothing else. is it bricked or what ? if i connect it to computer nothing happens.can anybody help me to understand wats wrong wid it and can it be brought back to life?or should i just through it in the bin which obviously i dnt want :).
THANKS IN ADVANCE

jxx2005
March 8th, 2008, 20:41
that is a brick
two things to try
1 - try holding the R button when you turn it on, that will get you into the recovery menu
2 - if that doesnt work, you'll need a pandora's battery and a magic memory stick

also, using proper english in your subject line is more likely to getting you better help more quickly

Themanwitharock
March 11th, 2008, 23:27
that is a brick
two things to try
1 - try holding the R button when you turn it on, that will get you into the recovery menu
2 - if that doesnt work, you'll need a pandora's battery and a magic memory stick

also, using proper english in your subject line is more likely to getting you better help more quickly

Recovery isnt working when I turn mine on. I have 3.9m33 but for some gay reason it wont turn on O_O

No_one_in_particular
March 12th, 2008, 01:30
Pandora it is then...

jxx2005
March 12th, 2008, 05:14
Recovery isnt working when I turn mine on. I have 3.9m33 but for some gay reason it wont turn on O_O

did you even read what i wrote?
did you see my option number 2

i'll try again

Themanwitharock
March 18th, 2008, 02:32
did you even read what i wrote?
did you see my option number 2

i'll try again
no need to be rude but I even did that and it didnt work for me. I HAVE PANDORAS BATTERY AND THE MAGIC MEMORY STCICK from when I did it before. for some reason NOTHING HAPPENES STILL!

Shadowblind
March 18th, 2008, 02:42
no need to be rude but I even did that and it didnt work for me. I HAVE PANDORAS BATTERY AND THE MAGIC MEMORY STCICK from when I did it before. for some reason NOTHING HAPPENES STILL!

that happened to me. Nothing worked, nothing at all. I ended up having to return it for a new one. That is like the ultimate death brick :(

Buuuuut....

Try to leave it on for a long period of time (battery in or out, try either) it may work.