PDA

View Full Version : Dream Frodo

Eric
June 20th, 2004, 22:36
What i need to know is how many C=64 rom images you can have on one disk also which rom images are compatible i dont know if what i am asking is bad but please let me know

Thanks

Eric

Eric
June 20th, 2004, 22:50
also how man characters should the rom be and is there spaces and underscores and other such letters allowed to be used for the roms

Ian_micheal
June 21st, 2004, 04:45
There is a tool at my site which will sort them in order and image type from a to z. it supports t64 and d64 at fullspeed with sound saving and savestate.

Auto loading of tape and disk files. does not use roms at all.

Good luck harder to use for people that dont understand it's a computer not a console.

Eric
June 21st, 2004, 04:52
lol yeah thats what i tell people dreamcast is no longer a console its a working computer on your tv i wish that HD would come out or if somebody could work on it and i did see something about word processors and dont beg for it cause its just a waste of time i wouldnt think so cause if there is kids out there who have school and there is only 1 computer in a home and a dreamcast one person is using the pc then someone can do there home work on the dreamcast just something i think would be cool to have on dc and thanks Ian for your help i will check it out

Eric