PDA

View Full Version : NDS emulators problem...

klist
March 10th, 2008, 23:59
Hi everyone, I've a Nintendo DS Lite and a SuperCard SD mini SD + mini SD 2gb kingston + Super Key. I need some help to play Mega Drive/Genesis and SNES games on my DS but I can't figure out how to do it, and I need someone to tell me step by step... I've already tried some emus, none of them worked for me (JEnesisDS 0.5 neoflash and 0.6, PicoDriveDS, SNEmulDS 0.6) and yeah, I tried with the DLDI thing. If someone can help me and explain how to instal the emus on my DS, can you tell me the rom format playable on the emu? (my mega drive/genesis roms are .bin and my snes are .smc) Thanks a lot for your patience and help!

DanTheManMS
March 11th, 2008, 05:07
First things first, have you upgraded your Supercard's firmware to the latest 1.84 version? Hold L+R upon bootup and press A a few times to find out what you currently have. If you've got 1.63, upgrade to 1.7 first and then skip directly to 1.84. If you're on 1.7, just upgrade to 1.84. Copy the .bin files directly to your card and launch them to start the upgrade.

With the 1.84 update file is a file called "dldi.scp". Put that on the root of your card and you won't have to worry about DLDI patching anymore.

For SNEmulDS, place your SNES games in a folder called "SNES" on the root of your card. Place "snemul.cfg" on the root of your card and "SNEmulDS.nds" anywhere. Launch SNEmulDS and choose the game to play.

For jEnesisDS, simply copy it to your card and launch it. It should show you a file browser to select your *.bin files from.

If those don't work, you're going to need to be more specific on what the exact problem is.

klist
March 11th, 2008, 17:37
Wow, thanks a lot, now I can play Snes and Genesis on my DS! Thanks a lot =D