PDA

View Full Version : Question regarding the mame and neogeo emulators?

centroles
August 23rd, 2005, 05:51
I have both of them and they're fully working but none of the mame roms I got seem to be working.

I was wondering if there is a specific type of mame rom that the psp mame emulator runs or if all mame roms should work.

also, was wondering if you guys knew where i would be able to get mame or neogeo cd roms that work on the psp. i can't find any neogeo isos. i would very much appreciate it if you could pm the link or something if they can't be posted on these forums.

thank you in advance.

WrathOfSnoopy
August 23rd, 2005, 07:48
DCemu doesn't condone illegal rom sharing, so I would never offer such a thing

centroles
August 23rd, 2005, 07:55
DCemu doesn't condone illegal rom sharing, so I would never offer such a thing

WrathOfSnoopy
August 25th, 2005, 06:31
this forum sucks alot

ataribob
August 26th, 2005, 03:45
PSP Mame r4 (mame97)
Has updated the -Namco-Sega- Tatio-Konami sets that were bad.
You can find the link in the news here

WrathOfSnoopy
August 26th, 2005, 21:24
i s till cant get neo geo to work damnit

Kaiser
August 26th, 2005, 22:01
this forum sucks alot

Go cry somewhere else. Its not that hard to figure out. After a comment like that you'll get no help. There is certain things that a person should learn to figure out on his/her own. Roms and ISO's is one of those things. If the ones you have don't work deal with it and move on.

WrathOfSnoopy
August 26th, 2005, 23:28
What??? Oh so i guess your sooo much better, that you can tell me . Geez i cant get one thing working you gota get in my shit?......i am not talking about the roms you terd. i am talking about the program...everything else works but not that

Kaiser
August 28th, 2005, 00:59
What??? Oh so i guess your sooo much better, that you can tell me . Geez i cant get one thing working you gota get in my shit?......i am not talking about the roms you terd. i am talking about the program...everything else works but not that

No I gotta get in your shit because, after being frustrated about roms you bitch and moan about the forums.