PDA

View Full Version : Help me!!!!!!

orion233
August 23rd, 2005, 22:21
ok so yesturday i ripped my master of puppets cd to windows media player then accidently converted it to mp3 (I have no idea how i did it) wich is what I wanted to do so i put it on my psp and on the side next to the name of the song it should have the number of the song and the number is inside a square well instead of that its shows the front of the cd case. then i downloaded a mp3 converter and converted it again to make sure i knew how to do it but then it didnt show the case design it just showed the number of the song and i have no idea how to make it so it will show the case cover and i want to learn soo bad can anyone help me so i can do this with my other cd's??

shadowprophet
August 23rd, 2005, 22:32
Some cd have those images for ipods and those mp3's show the album cover on the psp mp3 list too. Its neat isnt it :p
All you need to do it make sure to rip the whole album as opposed to a singular track. you should have your images back:p
Other then that ive never worried about it. Also there should be plenty of mp3 editing programs around that let you add your own images tagged to the mp3s
Yeap it truely is snizzle.
Whsh I could have been of more help to ya :p

orion233
August 23rd, 2005, 22:38
Some cd have those images for ipods and those mp3's show the album cover on the psp mp3 list too. Its neat isnt it :p
All you need to do it make sure to rip the whole album as opposed to a singular track. you should have your images back:p
Other then that ive never worried about it. Also there should be plenty of mp3 editing programs around that let you add your own images tagged to the mp3s
Yeap it truely is snizzle.
Whsh I could have been of more help to ya :p
alright ill try it thanks man!!

orion233
August 23rd, 2005, 22:44
can you tell what the best mp3 converter is because i can only convert 5 at a time

orion233
August 23rd, 2005, 22:45
and i did rip the whole cd

shadowprophet
August 23rd, 2005, 22:47
And found out its called an mp3 tag image.
I did some further searching and found that image extractors are much more common then injectors. but heres a nice mp3 image injector. Im gonna try this myself right after im done with this post.
By the way this is freeware :)

orion233
August 23rd, 2005, 22:50
it says the injectmp3 art failed to start properly

shadowprophet
August 23rd, 2005, 23:36
It loaded up for me and worked pretty well :p
I did corrupt a few mp3s on my list tho but those where wave files I had converted to mp3 myself.
Im not sure what the prob might be bro.
Search the net and redownload it and see if you still have that same prob.

Ive redownloaded this and it works for me still :p

Remember you have to tell it what image to use to write to the mp3 files.
I set mine up like this.
Select folder: f:\psp\music
Select image: logo.jpg
It wrote them all pretty smoothely :p
I also throw my image file right into the mp3 directory and delete it after it writen to them all. it makes it eaiser that way:p