PDA

View Full Version : SnesPSP TYL v0.2c Released!

Psychondrius
August 24th, 2005, 00:13
Just released today:

SnesPSP TYL V0.2c
# Second quick update in a row, and should be the last one [NEW] autosave modified SRAM is now an option (can cause major slowdowns in some games).
# [NEW] reverted the directories name for V1.5 to standard KXploit since new names was causing issues on some PSP.

Get the new binary here:
http://yoyofr92.free.fr/psp/snespsp.html
Hosted SNESPSP TYL Page:
http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/snespsp_tyl.shtml

ganon
August 24th, 2005, 00:28
Gonna overwrite the old 1 now :)

wraggster
August 24th, 2005, 00:38
they do some bloody aweome quick releases ;)

xuphorz
August 24th, 2005, 00:43
could someone test Terranigma and Mario RPG for me?
i don't have any of my psp's right now. (i'm in a hotel)

criptix
August 24th, 2005, 23:13
could someone test Terranigma and Mario RPG for me?
i don't have any of my psp's right now. (i'm in a hotel)

Well i didnt know what Terranigma was so i got it to test and i cant put it down :D works fine i think im running it at 333Mhz sound on 44 Khz Frameskip 0 and it runs perfect IMO. Recommend any other good games.....?

xuphorz
August 25th, 2005, 01:19
Illusion of Gaia

Zale1
August 25th, 2005, 03:53
I've played Terranigma during work, It runs almost perfectly. There are a few slow downs when there is a lot in the screen. When you push select and enter the box, when you switch rooms the rotating square that fades the screen to black is a little choppy. Considering this is only v0.2, the TYL team still probibly will do a lot of work. Even though the emulator is pretty awesome as is. Hopefully they'll do future updates as fast as they did v0.2a to v0.2c

mooboy
August 25th, 2005, 20:06
I can't wait till Chrono Trigger and FF2 run flawlessly. ;) Keep up the good work.

Valiant
August 25th, 2005, 22:30
Illusion of Gaia worked well on v.1 >_>, same with Chrono Trigger. But no idea with FF2 since I dont have that one.

troy1
August 28th, 2005, 07:26
Hello guys, quick question: Has anybody gotten Mario RPG to work? I can get into the game, but as soon as I hit the first "Main battle" (aside from the first bowser one) After I defeat the two big coopa's it freezes there or goes straight to a black screen. Anybody gotten past this part?

Valiant
August 28th, 2005, 08:32
Actually my game freezes everytime I try to save 0-0