PDA

View Full Version : shadow prophet help!!!

orion233
August 24th, 2005, 00:38
ok this is what i did I ripped the whole cd onto media player then opened up the containing folder wich has all song files on it then converted all of them to mp3 then put them on my psp and the album art wont show up did I do anything wrong and can you also tell me what you use to rip cd's and convert wma files to mp3's

Kaiser
August 24th, 2005, 03:31
Huh.....Album art never shows up on PSP. Why didn't you just PM SP?

shadowprophet
August 24th, 2005, 04:08
Album art always shows up on psp if you know how to put it in there :p

Im gonna look around That prog I uploaded works pretty well for me but im going to find you another one. Give me a few mins to find one and i'll post it here:D

havnt tried these yet. http://www.winpcware.com/multimedia56.htm

Let me know if this page helps, theres even a few links to some other things you might be interested in bro :p

orion233
August 24th, 2005, 22:34
i really dont care about mp3 art injecting i just wanna know how to rip and turn it into mp3 and have the album art on there

shadowprophet
August 25th, 2005, 02:58
i really dont care about mp3 art injecting i just wanna know how to rip and turn it into mp3 and have the album art on there

This is a cd ripper program. If theres album art incoded into the tracks this will bring it over too.

http://www.audio-ware.com/cd-rippers/cd-to-mp3-maker.htm

You have to have whats encoded in the tracks??. Well if its there,this will bring it over. :o
personaly I thought the other program allowing one to add any image they wished was much better but oh well :D

orion233
August 25th, 2005, 04:50
ok thanks man ill try it I really appreciate the art injector its just that i couldnt get it to work so i thought doing it my was the best thing to do

shadowprophet
August 25th, 2005, 05:48
Let me know if it workd bro:D

orion233
August 25th, 2005, 22:13
it didnt work

shadowprophet
August 26th, 2005, 00:11
Im sorry bro ive tried everything I know to do:(
Sorry I couldnt help more then I did.
If you really are at your wits end. I still recomend going to google finding an image that suits the mp3s, and useing that art injector:o
I mean I dont understand why it never worked for you.
I got curious and redownloaded it from the upload I made here. It works fine for me.
What windows are you useing by the way? Im useing xp. Maybe that had somthing to do with it.

orion233
August 26th, 2005, 00:30
ive solved the problem its called fix tunes its a cool program

shadowprophet
August 26th, 2005, 00:34
Play on player :p