PDA

View Full Version : How to transfer JPEG to VMU..

skyviolet
August 24th, 2005, 01:25
I remember back in the day while playing Jet Set Radio (Jet Grind Radio in the US) that I could go to my own personal website in the games browser and copy the pics I had displayed so that in the game I could use them as grafiti. I thought it was awesome that I could go around spraying my own logos and pictures of myself and such, heck I think we even grafiti'd the town with some naked girls too, anyways, I lost that VMU long ago, and now that the dreamcast is no longer online, I know there must be a simple way to copy them from a cd I can make....anybody? :rolleyes:

kgenthe
August 24th, 2005, 14:02
Why is your dreamcast no longer online?

Eric
August 24th, 2005, 17:44
Damn i would love to do that just for jokes. That would be a good reason for the cops chasing me in the game. I didnt even know you could do that.

skyviolet
August 24th, 2005, 18:32
Why is my dreamcast no longer online? Sega doesn't support it online, and I sure as hell aint gonna empty my wallet just to transfer a couple pics to my VMU. I know there were some 3rd party company still serving out of the US a couple years ago, I doubt they still are, and it would n't be worth investing in at this time.

Eric
August 25th, 2005, 09:58
The webrowsers are still online and there is a fair amount of online games aswell. Now i'm not to sure if i'm allowed to put this here or not but they will delete this message or edit but the website is www.onlineconsoles.com and there you will find the online games available for Dreamcast and someother things aswell.

Eric

Pavlik
August 25th, 2005, 18:49
There is a way to save any picture format to vmu in dk/dp browser format. Just make a custom html and use browser files - you must make a backup of you org gd to do this.