PDA

View Full Version : Removing Codebreaker/Xploder from vmu

kingbuzzo
August 24th, 2005, 02:37
Yo, so get this.

I'm playing Grandia 2 when I get hopelessly stuck at the eye of Valmar. So after about a month of insta death; I busted out the old CodeBreaker for some infinite hp. So I beat him, but now I can't get back to normal health. I'm not a TOTAL cheater, so anyone know how to remove the 99999hp from my vmu save?

Another solution would be someone elses Grandia Save from around the eye of Valmar.

I knew cheating would catch up to me....

thanks,

King.

Eric
August 24th, 2005, 16:56
LOL yeah you should know by now those type of saves are impossible to fix. Unfortunetly i cant help you with the save but maybe and not to sure see if there is a save somewhere for the place your at.

Pavlik
August 25th, 2005, 18:47
You can do it. Just use small value for hp code and play game for short time with this code on and save game. TIP: 99999 in dec is 1869F in hex so input for eg. 190 in hex - it will give 400 hp.

kingbuzzo
August 26th, 2005, 00:35
You can do it. Just use small value for hp code and play game for short time with this code on and save game. TIP: 99999 in dec is 1869F in hex so input for eg. 190 in hex - it will give 400 hp.

ok, so I just keep changing it till I get to where I should be right?

I'll have to get to my dc with the working modem, cause this one seems to be shot.

thanks,

King.

kingbuzzo
August 30th, 2005, 07:20
it's actually 9999 i believe.

I've looked around throught the save with hex workshop, but it's totally hopless to find out which one is the hp =/