PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter II HD beta bundled with Commando 3

wraggster
March 12th, 2008, 22:31
It seems Capcom will be pulling a Crackdown with its upcoming XBLA and PSN game, Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3. According to Gamespot, the latest entry in the top-down shooter series will grant access to an Xbox Live beta of redone and redrawn brawler, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix. Upon purchasing the game for 800 MS Points ($10), Xbox Live Gold members will be offered an access key for the fighter's stress test. It's expected to become playable shortly after Commando's release and should last approximately eight weeks.

Wolf of the Battlefield: Commando 3 is due to arrive sometime in Spring.
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/12/street-fighter-ii-hd-beta-bundled-with-commando-3/

JKKDARK
March 12th, 2008, 22:46
looks like this Street Fighter 2 update got good changes in the graphics :)

Baboon
March 13th, 2008, 08:46
Well I coudn't really care about Commando 3 but seeing as its bundled with a SF2HD beta then I'll probably get it (thats asuming the same offer is for UK gamers aswell?).

I can't believe its taking so long for SF2 HD remix to come out. :(

pibs
March 13th, 2008, 22:24
Well I coudn't really care about Commando 3 but seeing as its bundled with a SF2HD beta then I'll probably get it (thats asuming the same offer is for UK gamers aswell?).

Same here, if the beta has a alright variety of characters to choose from then count me in:thumbup:

If not imagine all the chaos on live with Ryu vs Ryu over and over again.