PDA

View Full Version : US 2.00 Firmware is finally here

ScarletShadow
August 24th, 2005, 08:46
Please note that after upgrading your firmware, you will be unable to return to previous versions. Currently firmware 1.51+ is unable to run homebrew applications, so please make sure you are fully aware of this prior to upgrading. With that said, US 2.00 has been posted on the official Playstation website.
Read about all of the new features at http://www.us.playstation.com/psp.aspx?id=SoftwareUpdate

Jpdeathblade
August 24th, 2005, 09:45
i downoaded it but its not on my psp yet. Im still thinking if i should its too tempting. but then again i could buy a memory stick insted. Idk dam sony and them trying to block the emulatiors

ScarletShadow
August 24th, 2005, 10:07
If you have 1.5, don't upgrade. I know how tempting it may be... I downloaded the upgrade for when/if 2.00 is cracked. I recommend everyone else do the same.

Jpdeathblade
August 24th, 2005, 10:16
idk my dad and i use the psp alot (mostly its bc he bought the psp and i bought all the games/accessorys etc.) ill ask him when he gets up if he wants to do it. If so ill do it if not ill not do it

but most of the homebrew i play are games that i have already and can play on the computer.
But i think there is a way to crack it but you need alot of knolage on the psp (posted ths somewhere else)

if you open the eboot for v2.0 in PSP BREW there are alot of programs. I think that you can go in and delet some of it so that you get all the updates but the psp still thinks its at version 1.5
so you get the 2.0 updates and the homebrew
but i dont hack these things so chances are it wont work