PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates US version

wraggster
March 13th, 2008, 21:41
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/Nintendo_DS_Final_Fantasy_Crystal_Chronicles__Ring _of_Fates_US_version.html?aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/NDS-0603-L.jpg

Yuri and Chelinka are fraternal twins who live happily with their father in a small village, but their happiness comes to an abrupt end when an ancient evil force arrives. Now, with his family shattered, Yuri begins to train so that he can be strong enough to fight when the evil returns. Yuri and Chelinka set out on their quest to find their friends, avenge their family, and heal their world.

kcajblue
March 14th, 2008, 01:21
i didnt realize this game was released.

im gonna have to check this one out. :D

Dragonic
March 14th, 2008, 14:04
thegrimreaper, have you EVER read the rules? That you do is illegal. You're not allowed to talk about Warez and such stuff here at DCemu. Remove the link and don't share them with others in the future. If you don't have some better things to do than posting links to illegal stuffs, I recommend you to read the rules. Please remove the link and don't do it again.(Wow, I'm sounding like a mother or something, but right should be right)

wiggy fuzz
March 14th, 2008, 15:15
:rofl:

sorry, i just have to laugh at the blatant disregard for the rules. i vote new members should be prevented from clicking "I agree" until after a set time, like 2 minutes, to allow for time to read the rules.

madcat1990
March 14th, 2008, 19:38
holy crap I can't believe he actually posted the links o.o

ButterBeer121
March 14th, 2008, 20:39
If we actually wanted to pirate those games, then we could search it ourselves. However, we are law-abiding citizens and we don't break the law when we could just go out and buy something.

linkenski
March 15th, 2008, 08:41
DUDE!!! this sucks! they added piracy protection! i play it on R4 and after some time i get "thanks for playing" screen randomly by entering rooms! then game starts over unless you reach save points! this forced me to skip several cutscenes!

Godsmyles
March 15th, 2008, 16:40
No matter the rules, I bet that link has been raped by mouseclicks already haha =p

Shrygue
March 15th, 2008, 16:53
Right, keep on topic and no more warez talk or be liable to get warned/infracted.

wiggy fuzz
March 16th, 2008, 08:57
back on topic - after playing a little while longer, you really get to notice how incredibly dim-witted the AI is. i like the multiplayer feature where other people (with DS's) can assume the role of the other characters) but seriosuly - but it really doesn't make up for the astoundingly thick AI