PDA

View Full Version : Help with Burning Images

BHK_Heartless
August 25th, 2005, 00:46
i used CDI2NERO and burnt the image to a cd-r and put it in my Dreamcast and it says Please Insert Disc but this is Selfboot CDI.I tried putting Boot disk on cd and playing it in Dreamcast but it says Disk Not Found do i have the anti-cd-r bios ? if so how do i tell ? :confused:

Eric
August 25th, 2005, 10:53
well we cant help you with Back-Ups as its copyrighted material but i'm sure we can help you if its Homebrew and Emulation.

beetroot bertie
August 25th, 2005, 15:08
"Hello Mum"

In before the lock :-)

SiZiOUS
August 25th, 2005, 16:36
Sorry no backup talk here. If you are talking about homebrew or emulation - like Eric said - please correct your post. If not, the thread'll be locked.

BHK_Heartless
August 25th, 2005, 19:32
well i also tried burning Nes Emulator the same way and it says Insert Disc my DC was manufactured October 2000 . can anyone help me with burning NES Emu ? :)

Pavlik
August 25th, 2005, 19:55
Use bin2boot(cdda) - this method working on all dc's :) for homebrew use this command: bin2boot data.iso /nohack

BHK_Heartless
August 25th, 2005, 22:05
do i use that in cmd ? cause if i open bin2boot cmd appears for just a sec then closes anyone know why it does that ??

fackue
August 25th, 2005, 22:38
do i use that in cmd ? cause if i open bin2boot cmd appears for just a sec then closes anyone know why it does that ??
It actually shouldn't do that. There might be a problem with you not being able to execute Bin2boot.

So, yeah. Use command propt to execute it. I have a feeling you'll get an error when you try to open it.

SiZiOUS
August 25th, 2005, 22:40
You can create a batch file (.bat) with the script :

bin2boot data.iso /nohack
pause

Save it to "blah.bat" and double click to run it. bin2boot'll do the work but the cmd window won't be closed.