PDA

View Full Version : Please HelO Me!?! I Cant Burn Anything

steve_pollack
August 26th, 2005, 18:49
Ok im trying to burn anything for dreamcast except rom cds (beczuse i bought emus froma freidn) can someone gimme a simple explanation of how to burn it i have Nero and I can get Disc Juggler i just gotta know i how i have no idea what a .bin is or anything i'm new to all this i downloaded this file from Ares and i cant understand it http://rapidshare.de/files/4397126/nero_settings_for_burning_dreamcast_games.zip.html (its a nero template) can some one plz help me im begging anyone who can help to help me... my e-mail is [email protected] incase anyone can help e-mail me or post here...

DCDayDreamer
August 27th, 2005, 00:15
http://dcevolution.net/DCHelp/

Eric
August 27th, 2005, 12:53
DCDayDreamer not sure if you know that he is downloading programs from Ares which is a P2P program. It says in the message i didnt know if any help was allowed for althese people who need help with illegal commercial image burning so i just thought i'd let you know. What the heck is up anyways i've been looking through the forums the past week and there seems to be alot of these commercial image burning help topics this is crazy there wasnt much before but they are stacking.

DCDayDreamer
August 27th, 2005, 22:23
Thanks for pointing that out Eric, I thought it was someone wanting help with burning homebrew, I should have read the post thoroughly before replying.

Looks like another member on the 'watch list' then!

Eric
August 28th, 2005, 01:50
No problem i just didnt want you to think i was being ass or anything i just didnt think you knew. Thats why i pointed it out. Hey sorry if i post in those topics aswell its just funny watching people do these moronic posts as the site is clearly not for illegal commercial image downloading. So thats why i have to reply to them lol.

steve_pollack
September 13th, 2005, 21:21
You are full of SH*T the thing i had was a template to burn Emulators read it before you b*tch OK? im only burning Emus and Homebrew download the file i posted then STFU!~!!!!!!!!!

Eric
September 18th, 2005, 10:16
whoa whoa calm down theres no need to get mad about it. If you are downloading a template and we had no clue that were there was no reason to get mad was there. So you kind of put yourself in a little contradiction pal and if your using Ares to download template which is usually impossible there is the reason why we said no to commercial images. Also you could download off of DCemu so i couldnt see once again the reason for downloading the stuff off of Ares. Anyways calmdown take it easy read the rules and make smart posts.

Eric