PDA

View Full Version : LOads of GP32 Fenix games to adapt over

wraggster
August 27th, 2005, 00:30
IM sure you have all spotted this but over at GP32X theres been a steady stream of Fenix releases for the GP32, anyone up for adapting them to Dreamcast, i would but im too busy as it is.

pauljake
August 27th, 2005, 01:38
I'm not the kind of coder who likes to port things to other systems, I prefer always to make my own games/programs, but talking about GP32X, I don't remember to have seen open source Fenix games there... and using the compiled source isn't going to be a great idea because GP32 Fenix has a different key mapping than DC Fenix has (and we have to ask original coders for their sources). But Chui plans to release a newer DC Fenix version, that is going to include save, 4 player support and faster SDL drivers to get speedups, so we have to get new Fenix DC coders now! :D

obelisk
August 27th, 2005, 03:05
let it go, just let it go. you can't hold onto the past or an unreal future so tightly, you will be hurt if you do.

Eric
August 27th, 2005, 13:49
Obelisk dude what are you talking about. By the way cant wait to see that updated version of Fenix for DC thats if all plans are a go for Chui. Lots of those games are small but have highscore system and thats what makes those type of games fun but really need the save system for that. Also 2,3, or 4 player we really need to see some of that just cause there is a few Fenix games i've tested out and are fun but i wouldnt mind playing with another person.

DCDayDreamer
August 27th, 2005, 23:28
let it go, just let it go. you can't hold onto the past or an unreal future so tightly, you will be hurt if you do.

Keep taking the pills buddy!