PDA

View Full Version : Beatles Guitar Hero Rumoured?

Shrygue
March 18th, 2008, 16:22
via IGN (http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/860/860334p1.html)

It's been rumoured before, but following comments from a Sony Music Publishing executive it looks as if there's a genuine possibility that Activision and Sony may come together to produce a Beatles tinged version of Guitar Hero.

Speaking to the Los Angeles Times, Martin N. Bandier of Sony/ATV – the company who owns the copyrights to the Beatles back catalogue – admitted that, "It's something we have talked about and would like to pursue." Previously the use and distribution of Beatles songs has been famously guarded, with no presence online on iTunes or other download services, but this has recently relaxed suggesting that a Guitar Hero Beatles Pack is a very real possibility.

Activision has already announced an Aerosmith themed Guitar Hero, to be released this coming June.

JKKDARK
March 18th, 2008, 16:56
Beatles isn't that great with guitar. Do a Guitar heor with Led Zeppelin! :D

jamotto
March 18th, 2008, 19:54
Beatles isn't that great with guitar. Do a Guitar heor with Led Zeppelin! :D

Didn't listen to "The White Album" did you? :)

JKKDARK
March 18th, 2008, 20:00
Didn't listen to "The White Album" did you? :)

Yes but Beatles isn't on my taste

Triv1um
March 18th, 2008, 21:24
I really hope not, we NEED a metallica pack!

jamotto
March 18th, 2008, 21:56
Metallica would be nice, but I'm not sure they would ever agree to have their songs released like this. If they did we would probably get songs from St. Anger. :(

pibs
March 18th, 2008, 22:00
why not maiden or hendrix.....

Triv1um
March 18th, 2008, 22:34
Metallica would be nice, but I'm not sure they would ever agree to have their songs released like this. If they did we would probably get songs from St. Anger. :(

Haha, i would be so damn gutted if that happened.

I really dont like St. Anger.

Ultima Chocochu
March 19th, 2008, 00:03
Yeah, Beatles on Guitar Hero would be horrible, I'm not a fan at all but
It's GUITAR HERO, that'd be like playing FOB on Guitar Hero(Rock Band you've got that, and many songs with not so grand guitar action)

I'm pretty sure either way, it's not happening
I think GameSpot said it turned out not to be, correct me if I am wrong.

VexnadFett
March 19th, 2008, 01:33
i just want abbey road on rock band... that would be the best combination! i'm not needy ^^