PDA

View Full Version : nintendo is starting to reconice mods

fg-54
March 18th, 2008, 22:45
hey, just wanted to let you guys know that today, i went to play a certain game on my wii and got a message saying "error code 801" or something like that, followed by the text "we have detected unauthorized equipment on you'r console" or something like that, so i was unable to play that thing that i was about to play, too bad :(

____anders____
March 19th, 2008, 09:18
burned by nintendo, i'm going by the twilight hack though :D

fg-54
March 20th, 2008, 22:18
wish there was a way to fix it :( i thought wii-key was suppose to run in stealth mode, i guess not stealthy enough for nintendo :P

____anders____
March 21st, 2008, 00:23
i guess not, but there will perhaps come an update for it that will fix it :)

what game is it? if you want to tell us of course :D

fg-54
March 26th, 2008, 22:50
ok, well................it is mario galaxy :P

JKKDARK
March 26th, 2008, 23:06
You have to try with freeloader

____anders____
March 26th, 2008, 23:42
yeah, maybe the freeloader works, but will the freeloader load a backup?

EDIT: i just read on a site that it does load backups, but of course you have to have a modchip..

BUT do you have the latest wiikey update?
if not then it's been fixed in the latest update.

fg-54
March 29th, 2008, 01:43
Not really, where can i get the update? how does it work? thank you guys so much for all of you'r help :)

PS: the reason i don't know any of this is cuz i got my wii moded in Colombia, i didn't do it my self, all i know about the mod chip is that it is called "wii-key" and i also apoligize for being such a noob, and my bad spelling.

EDIT: OH NO! WHAT DO I DO? every time i try to update, it says "testing failed,check you'r connection and try again" but my internet works just fine :(
what should i do?

____anders____
April 4th, 2008, 10:45
little late but anyways..

you can download the latest wii-key update, 1.9g
cus that fixes the new security on smg and ssbb games..
download from your favourite torrent site and burn it to a dvd and run it in your wii..