PDA

View Full Version : how to get mk trilogy for psx to work?

jihad
March 22nd, 2008, 02:31
i seen on youtube people playin mktrilogy on psps,but i had a few trys and a few diffrent verson to try and get it to work,all versons just show the background image when the the match starts

has anyone had any luck with this and how ?

bacalacadaca
March 22nd, 2008, 04:52
I've tried it and it works fine but the rips i tried out where horrible no music and the screen wasn't centered right i'll try to make a good one once i get my copy

jihad
March 22nd, 2008, 07:31
I've tried it and it works fine but the rips i tried out where horrible no music and the screen wasn't centered right i'll try to make a good one once i get my copy

sounds good enough for me,do u have the link

bacalacadaca
March 22nd, 2008, 09:01
actually i just downloaded another rip and it works perfect but not really

get the popsloader and use 3.03 pops it works the best the only problem is that when u press pause the music goes away until the next round.

here's the link

http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4065275/%5BPSX_-_PSP%5D__Mortal_Kombat__Trilogy_%5BSteve%5D

i have a copy of the game so i dont think it would be an illegal move on my part right?

well i would recommend you getting the mortal kombat trilogy hack for genesis instead because its still as good and in my opinion better than the original mortal kombat trilogy because the person that made it added new moves and fatalities he also added every character from the first game to the last in the 2d series and it only takes up about 7 megabytes and the ps1 takes up almost 500 megabytes you would need the picodrive emulator though but i play the genesis hack mortal kombat more than the actual one so i guess it was useless getting mortal kombat trilogy

heres the link just download the rom and the patch files

http://umk3.hacking-cult.org/eng/download.htm

make sure to patch the rom first then run it on the picodrive emulator for psp

jihad
March 22nd, 2008, 12:48
haha thats preety good for a genesis game ay
to bad he dident get the mythologies characters in it,quon chi would of been a great add on

bacalacadaca
March 22nd, 2008, 20:04
haha yeah i guess well i have both games on mine but once i run out of memory space im going to erase the ps1 version since its still kinda buggy i wish someone would give me a perfect working version because the one i have is perfect but the speed is a little too fast i can tell by the fast moving backgrounds and shit well tell me what you think about either version

jihad
March 22nd, 2008, 23:25
i was not able to open [PSX_-_PSP]__Mortal_Kombat__Trilogy_[Steve].4065275.TPB
or do i put that file straight into psp?

bacalacadaca
March 22nd, 2008, 23:30
oh u need to have a torrent program

google search utorrent then download and install it on your pc then open that file with utorrent an wait till it finishes downloading mine took less than an hour to finish

jihad
March 25th, 2008, 03:17
once i had mk trilogy on the psp it did what all other mk trilogys did,show me the background and nothing else,only these time the music came up

bacalacadaca
March 25th, 2008, 05:39
do you use posloader?

because i said you need popsloader and the prx's from the 3.03 update

jihad
March 25th, 2008, 07:07
ok i got the poploader from dark alex.org

i dont know what place to put what files?

bacalacadaca
March 25th, 2008, 07:20
i'll send you the files tomorrow i need to get some rest

jihad
March 25th, 2008, 07:21
the current thing letting me use psx games is adril PSX,which i had been put on the card for me shall i replace it with popsloader?

No_one_in_particular
March 25th, 2008, 07:58
Put them in a folder called seplugins and then put that in the root of your memory stick (where your MP_ROOT/VIDEO/PSP etc folder is).