PDA

View Full Version : metroid project is back

acn010
March 22nd, 2008, 15:13
. ___________________http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/acn010/chibisamus4.gif______
sorry guys that i havent finished my project. but now that i have everything with no excuses for the development... now. if you guys want to see the progress of the game you can go to my blog:
http://www.xanga.com/acn010
you can read my progress and probably download some goodies if i upload them... so please do visit my blog

thank you
------------ acn010:o

FlowWorm
April 5th, 2008, 19:47
as far as everyone can see, there is no "progress". all you did was take some images and make some splash screens. For all they know, in your video you could have been playing somebody else's tech demo for a Metroid homebrew.

Sorry, I'm just sick of this whole topic and as people can see, the lack of replies means NO ONE BELIEVES YOU. So, bust your ass, get it done, SHOW and PROVE... if it's real, that is.

Don't let your pride get in the way, it's ok to admit when you are just stretching out a rope that is eventually gonna snap.

And don't say shyt about my post count or try to change the subject... I know how to read, and I do so before posting... besides, I've been here a long while observing. This type of crap irks me the most.

darkriku2000
April 5th, 2008, 22:00
you say you've been here for a while, yet you joined in april 2008, which means you couldn't have been here more than five days, and really, if he says he's working on it, then he has very little reason to lie, and it's not appropriate to lash out at him, even if he hasn't made any progress, he is likely trying, so cut the damn guy some slack... geez...

dhgctc
April 7th, 2008, 17:49
you say you've been here for a while, yet you joined in april 2008, which means you couldn't have been here more than five days

I think you missed the meaning in his obvious statement. I don't think he was using his real account to post that... lol.

damn, I never post on here, I've been signed up since may of last year. lol.

Anyway, I chimed in because Metroid is one of my favorite game series. I'd like to see a good finished homebrew for a change, and one that makes sense. If you could manage to get something solid done, good. I'll believe it when I see/play it.

Besides, Flow Worm is probably basing his opinion on the other threads by this guy in which he has been caught several times trying to lie about images he didn't create in the process of "creating" this game. Proof was shown... just search "Metroid Project" to get all the info.

Like I said I don't care, I just wanna see a good working game.